• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Reminder: No glass bottles in parking lot!

Just wanted to remind everyone going to the game this weekend of the new ordanance that was passed.

1. It is illegal to be in possesion of glass bottles in the Qualcomm Stadium parking lot.

2. It is illegal to smoke anywhere inside the stadium. Smoking will only be permitted in a secure perimeter outside gates O1 & O2.

These two ordanances was enacted October 12, 2006

Trumpet_Man

Talagang Pinoy said:
Just wanted to remind everyone going to the game this weekend of the new ordanance that was passed.

1. It is illegal to be in possesion of glass bottles in the Qualcomm Stadium parking lot.

2. It is illegal to smoke anywhere inside the stadium. Smoking will only be permitted in a secure perimeter outside gates O1 & O2.

These two ordanances was enacted October 12, 2006
The Chargers sent me an letter explaining this as well. Too many cars were having to drive over bottles....

It sure would help if we had more trash cans but nooooooo.......

BFISA

Boltdiehard said:
Huh......you would think with all these restrictions there would be something in there about dudes blowing on trumpets and ****.

:icon_shrug:
Noise abatement...surely the tree huggers could get behind that!!:icon_mrgreen: :lol:

Trumpet_Man said:
The Chargers sent me an letter explaining this as well. Too many cars were having to drive over bottles....

It sure would help if we had more trash cans but nooooooo.......

why make it easy? Heck, you need an indian scout just to find your way through the parking lot anymore.... Either that or bring a pair of bolt cutters with you.

The glass bottles thing is a long time coming, though.... that's a good rule.

Trumpet_Man said:
You can not....it will get confiscated. Trust me. :bolt:
Don't know man. I'm in plaza 26. Looked to my right about 3 sections over and there was a dude with a shiny silver horn. Looked like a bugle. Thought about you for a minute when I saw it, but then remembered you saying you couldn't bring yours in. :icon_huh:

Trumpet_Man

RayDahayder said:
why make it easy? Heck, you need an indian scout just to find your way through the parking lot anymore.... Either that or bring a pair of bolt cutters with you.

The glass bottles thing is a long time coming, though.... that's a good rule.
I would sure hate to see a cop write a ticket for an expensive bottle of Patron tequila just to be an asss....

It is the intent which can be taken to extreme here is what bothers me a bit.

If they just put dumpsters but like I said - these guys are idiots in parking lot mgt or whatever it is called.

Trumpet_Man

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan said:
Don't know man. I'm in plaza 26. Looked to my right about 3 sections over and there was a dude with a shiny silver horn. Looked like a bugle. Thought about you for a minute when I saw it, but then remembered you saying you couldn't bring yours in. :icon_huh:
The dude got away with it but I have had it confiscated numerous times and the present rules say "no musical instruments" allowed.....

BFISA

Neededta have that sumb1tch confiscated at the hotel in Frisco before veryone turned in Saturday nite!!:icon_eek: :tdown: :icon_evil:

:icon_mrgreen: :lol: :icon_rofl:

Trumpet_Man

exodus said:
Jeez, now I have to funnel bottles of wine into water bottles or something.:unsure:

I just told Ms. Trumpy about the new rule and how it affects champagne for the mimosas.

She said the cops could kiss her asss. :icon_rofl:

exodus said:
Jeez, now I have to funnel bottles of wine into water bottles or something.:unsure:
Yeah... seriously, instead of complaining how about we work on figuring out some clever way around this. Even if it means inventing a new means to consume beer. I don't drink cheap crappy beer and I'm not aware that you can get any other kind in a can... So how the fug am I supposed to kick back a couple 22s of Sierra Nevada @ the tailgate now? Does anyone have recomendations for the best kind of medium to transfer beer into?

Trumpet_Man

in_a_days said:
Yeah... seriously, instead of complaining how about we work on figuring out some clever way around this. Even if it means inventing a new means to consume beer. I don't drink cheap crappy beer and I'm not aware that you can get any other kind in a can... So how the fug am I supposed to kick back a couple 22s of Sierra Nevada @ the tailgate now? Does anyone have recomendations for the best kind of medium to transfer beer into?
Some beers come in mini kegs or party balls and that would be the next step instead of old milk jugs on ice !!!

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Trumpet_Man said:
Some beers come in mini kegs or party balls and that would be the next step instead of old milk jugs on ice !!!
We should be a drinkin Mead and Grrog from the baldder of a dead goat, tha way real men did it in the wee isles of tha narth atlantic!:icon_party:

Trumpet_Man

in_a_days said:
You can fit 5 beers in a plastic 64 ounce big gulp cup as well for stealth. Just be stealthy on the transfer from one to the other .....

Trumpet_Man said:
You can fit 5 beers in a plastic 64 ounce big gulp cup as well for stealth. Just be stealthy on the transfer from one to the other .....
You think the guy @ the 7-11 is going to be suspicious when I buy a six pack and an empty big bulp cup? :lol:

exodus

in_a_days said:
I could always switch to the box kinds:lol:

I use the secret stealth hush-hush weapon to get the Captains in the gate:cool:

When I drink beer, I have to piss every quarter and twice in the forth and miss half the game!!!