Remember.

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
Critter said:
I haven't forgotten a thing.

Nice post.:tup:
I can't believe that it's already been five years. Still seems like yesterday to me.

Electric Chair

May 23, 2006
sdchrger said:
I can't believe that it's already been five years. Still seems like yesterday to me.
I think it always will.

I keep that link in my favs to start this thread every year, and every year it brings tears to my eyes when I watch it.

There should be a flag smilie. :US Flag:

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
Great post and I will never forget September 11th 2001 just like I will never forget December 7th 1941 and I was never born or even thought about so I will most definitely remember September 11th 2001 and I hope everyone here at Bolttalk forums never forgets what September 11th 2001 is all about.:tup:

I will never ver forget September 11th 2001.

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Many heroes, many heroic acts, from everyday folks.

God Bless America.

TheLash

Aug 8, 2006
My wife spent today baking 10 dozen cookies. She and our son will deliover them to the heroes at the local sheriff's station and our 2 local firehouses. I'm very proud of her.

AthensPhilipRiversFan

Mar 13, 2006
if any of u like to read....I strongly suggest the book "Let's Roll."

I opened the book and couldn't put it down till I read the last line on the last page. Then I cried for hours.

But I felt a sense of pride and determination that I'll never forget when I finished that book.

T

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
where were all of you on 9-11?

If you can believe it I was starting college that weekend, I was sleeping and my brother woke me up, told me an airplane hit one of the towers. I've been to NYC dozens of time because I have family there, I know how noticeable they are from an airplane. So the first thing I said was "What a dumbass pilot hitting the towers!" and went back to sleep. when he woke me up again and told me another plane hit the other tower, i was awake. Also my father was actually flying to pittsburgh on his way to a conference in new jersey, he was going to be driving right through the area where the fourth plane crashed.

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
TheLash said:
My wife spent today baking 10 dozen cookies. She and our son will deliover them to the heroes at the local sheriff's station and our 2 local firehouses. I'm very proud of her.
As well you, and each of us, should be!!

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
thejdog said:
Whoa. This isn't the thread for 9/11 conspiracy theories. Start one in the lounge or something if you must.:tdown:
word