Reggie Bush says he may holdout

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Buttmunch

Jul 5, 2006
This type of thing is really starting to piss me off. Soon, we'll have guys picked in the middle to latter part of the first round telling everyone they "know" they deserve to be an early round pick and more money. :angry:

Reactions: Boltdiehard

CCG

Feb 6, 2006
I don't see what his problem is. He's not going to be anywhere as good as Mario.:icon_smile:

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
CCG said:
I don't see what his problem is. He's not going to be anywhere as good as Mario.:icon_smile:
:lol:

I agree with Leisure on this one thing.

Bush will get more TD each season than Mario will have sacks.

Although I wouldn't mind having Mario as another DE/DT for us.

CCG

Feb 6, 2006
WonderSlug said:
:lol:

I agree with Leisure on this one thing.

Bush will get more TD each season than Mario will have sacks.
Not gonna happen

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
I think Bush will have a "Johnny Rodgers" type career. Couple early year flashes, then disappear into the "who was that guy ...." discussion.

Buttmunch

Jul 5, 2006
Shamrock said:
I think Bush will have a "Johnny Rodgers" type career. Couple early year flashes, then disappear into the "who was that guy ...." discussion.
Yep....and all because he and Leinart cheated against my boyz from ND.

Golden Dome Karma....you heard it hear first. :icon_evil: