Rashaun Woods is looking great in San Diego

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
I would love for Woods to have the game of his life when we play the 49ers in the regular season.

How apropos would it be if he caught 2 TD passes with Sammy Davis falling down while covering him?

:lol:

NYchargerfan

Feb 27, 2006
That would be great, sometimes thats all a guy needs is a cange of scenery and an opportunity to prove himself all over again.

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
The talk about him having a poor work ethic in SF was confusing because everything I had red on him prior tothe 04 draft said he was a very hard worker and practiced constantly at OSU. But then again how cheerful and good of a worker could u be with the dummies who ran the 49ers and with the injuries he sustained. I didn't see much of him in mini camp but i'll defeintely keep my eye on him in training camp and the preseason

Boltdiehard

Jan 5, 2006
I agree about a change of scenery for some guys but I'll believe it when I see it on the field from Woods; I'm not holding out hope on this one.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
I want RW to be the comeback player of the year on his way to the pro bowl!