Raiders vs Team Spanos Chargers

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

ThunderHorse17

Lone Wolf
Apr 10, 2010
Missouri
Damn, that's the third time I saw a Raider making a catch from Rivers.

Maybe I should have picked up the raider D as my fill in for the pats.

Ran out of daylight to grill some pork steaks so I'm trying Internet oven baked BBQ recipe. So not sure how long this shit show will hold my attention.

Go Oakland Raiders!

ThunderHorse17

Lone Wolf
Apr 10, 2010
Missouri
PR 17 chokes again! So nice to have my heart ripped out each game. Still lots of game left. Go Raiders!

I jus cams back in on the game and it's 10 zip and anouncers said Rivers had 5 completions, 2 to the Raiders.

And as a fantasy fuck me, both 2 of 3 ints were targets for my flex Keenan scumbag Allen. *autocorrect scumball to scumbag but yeah he's registered for both honors*

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
No way the Raiders win this....way lopsided. If they can't run they lose, period. Not sure why Gruden elected to pass the ball on 3 downs last series.....stupid. Either establish the run or lose, simple. Chuggers already have 90+ yards rushing and Chokeland has 20.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
73 yards in penalties for the Raidahs....nice.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
If the Raiders don't establish a long drive and score a TD on the next drive, might as well hang it up for the nite....forget about coming out for the 2nd half. Ridiculously lopsided game. 16 Chugger first downs, 1 Raiduh first down, that's how bad it is and all the other stats are just as lopsided lolz.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Well whaddyaknow? Raiders finally showed up to play offense. About time.

ThunderHorse17

Lone Wolf
Apr 10, 2010
Missouri
If the Raiders don't establish a long drive and score a TD on the next drive, might as well hang it up for the nite....forget about coming out for the 2nd half. Ridiculously lopsided game. 16 Chugger first downs, 1 Raiduh first down, that's how bad it is and all the other stats are just as lopsided lolz.
Really? I thought I heard the chargers had 10 first downs earlier. And yet the Raiders are up 17 14... oh I did see at least 4 bad spots of the ball that happened to favor raiders. Hmm.

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
Really? I thought I heard the chargers had 10 first downs earlier. And yet the Raiders are up 17 14... oh I did see at least 4 bad spots of the ball that happened to favor raiders. Hmm.
I saw that early on. Then I saw some sketch penalties on the Raiders and one bad spot that gave the Spanoses first and goal at the two and a half. The spot was almost a yard too far and should have created a 4th down.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
After the end of the half and including that long Raider drive for a TD before the half it's now Chuggers 16 first downs and Raiders 6. The running yardage is te problem and is way lopsided. So is time of possession. If that doesn't change the Raiders lose this thing. Of course we can always hope spanos luck shows up and they step on their dicks and find a way to lose lolz.

Reactions: Faded Blues

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
epic fail by the Raiders.....missed the FG, should have gone for the first down.

ThunderHorse17

Lone Wolf
Apr 10, 2010
Missouri
I have a feeling this ends a raider win.

I wonder how my fantasy wr is doing? And it turns out I'm playing vs hunter so hope he's being contained.

Also raiders D, 2 int 3 sacks.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
15 yard sack of Rivers LMAO.....3 and out. LETS GO RAIDERS!