Raiders thread

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
classic......black hole is one of those pits for an outhouse with a toilet for good looks. Ewww, the stench of those things.lolz.

Who was the guy or gal who said, “Look, this is the hot desert. Black is the perfect choice in the heat.”

• Haha
Reactions: Gill Man

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
OMG....they're still doing that “Your” Las Vegas Raiders routine. Total bullshitz.

When Owners say, “We need to do what is good for OUR game.” That means what's good for them.
They ain't thinking about adding any sweaty, drunken, fat season ticket holding fans to the team governing board.

“Your” team.....equals “your” money. Because you have no team. Never did, never will.
A Nation without a Country.

Last edited:

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
OMG....they're still doing that “Your” Las Vegas Raiders routine. Total bullshitz.

When Owners say, “We need to do what is good for OUR game.” That means what's good for them.
They ain't thinking about adding any sweaty, drunken, fat season ticket holding fans to the team governing board.

“Your” team.....equals “your” money. Because you have no team. Never did, never will.
What they REALLY meant to say but couldn’t bring themselves to being transparent with Raider Nation is “ our team, just give us money baby!”

Concudan

CPiSS (Chargers Post Season Syndrome)
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006

You act like this is some profound revelation. The only team to add "sweaty, drunken, fat season ticket holding fans" to the governing board is the packers. Otherwise you are absolutely right. IT IS THEIR TEAM! They own it. They shill out the money for it and make money from it. You seem to act like you are entitled to something because you choose to root for a team, you are not. You made a choice, that does not give you Bernie-esque powers of ownership.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
You act like this is some profound revelation. The only team to add "sweaty, drunken, fat season ticket holding fans" to the governing board is the packers. Otherwise you are absolutely right. IT IS THEIR TEAM! They own it. They shill out the money for it and make money from it. You seem to act like you are entitled to something because you choose to root for a team, you are not. You made a choice, that does not give you Bernie-esque powers of ownership.
hey, watch it about cheeseheads being 'sweaty, drunken and fat" . Even though wisonsin is the most obese state in the nation, maybe along with Alabama :p Now excuse me while I put on my cheesehead and go down some beers and have cheese and summer sausage and crackers.:D

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Conc, THEY are calling it YOUR team. Not me. Are you one of Harryo no reado comprehension guys now?
When did I say I was entitled? I never made any choice. I think that's what it says.

PS . I do have profound revelation on many matters. I use them wisely and with caution. :)

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Conc, THEY are calling it YOUR team. Not me. Are you one of Harryo no reado comprehension guys now?
When did I say I was entitled? I never made any choice. I think that's what it says.

PS . I do have profound revelation on many matters. I use them wisely and with caution. :)
yup, weren't you the guy that wrote the Book of Revelations? Or was it just that you were there and helped edit? Can't remember. :laugh:
Harryo the Apostle.

• Haha
Reactions: Fender57

Concudan

Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
hey, watch it about cheeseheads being 'sweaty, drunken and fat" . Even though wisonsin is the most obese state in the nation, maybe along with Alabama :p Now excuse me while I put on my cheesehead and go down some beers and have cheese and summer sausage and crackers.:D
The difference between Wisconsin and Alabama, is the number of teeth...

• Haha

Concudan

Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006

So effin that if the call it YOUR team?!
24 hours Fitness says they are my gym... They are not, shall we start a protest and stop traffic to show our angst...

You are implying you are owed something by these owners. You are not.

Concudan

Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
yup, weren't you the guy that wrote the Book of Revelations? Or was it just that you were there and helped edit? Can't remember. :laugh:
Harryo the Apostle.
He was the guy who trained Methusila's baby sitter...

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Harryo the Apostle.
I probe the unknown, I seek answers. Religion or spirit worlds or subatomic particle accelerators, I seek
The Knowledge. I also like to guess....a lot. Too much, my doctor says.

• Haha

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
So effin that if the call it YOUR team?!
24 hours Fitness says they are my gym... They are not, shall we start a protest and stop traffic to show our angst...

You are implying you are owed something by these owners. You are not.

I'm saying........Your Exercising Your right to be wrong. :)

cocasts

BoltTalker
Jun 1, 2018

uh.....I don’t think NFL is shoved down everybody’s throat like death, taxes, and in-laws.

you can watch it free or not....your choice. It’s a business....entertainment in this case, and business is designed to make owners money....pure and simple.

Reactions: Concudan

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
uh.....I don’t think NFL is shoved down everybody’s throat like death, taxes, and in-laws.

you can watch it free or not....your choice. It’s a business....entertainment in this case, and business is designed to make owners money....pure and simple.
I think Roger Goodell is attempting to take over the world. He is using mind control on a mass scale thru the marketing techniques especially evident at the SB and the hype leading up to it. The owners are under his spell even. The NFL is his vehicle. Think of it as world-wide brainwashing. They are even talking of going international now. The only thing more evil would be a plan for mass worldwide genocide.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
He was the guy who trained Methusila's baby sitter...
I never could get Methu to spend his life wheat savings. He claimed, he might need it later, when he's older.

I lost track of him. Rumor had it he went to Japan. On faith, because Noah's boat was full.

• Haha
Reactions: Concudan

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017