Raiders thread

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Good Lord, how can a “he's washed up Jon Gruden coached” team be ahead of the SB bound LAC?

I mean a Carr better than Rivers type year? How is Los Angeles going to react to this?

Not the vast numberof Raider fans....I'm talking the four guys and a Beagle in Van Nuys.

Last edited:

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Mike Florio

10. Raiders (6-4; No. 13): A good way to end things in Oakland would be to host a playoff game. A better way to end things in Oakland would be to not end things in Oakland.

Reactions: Gill Man

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Looks like the Raiders are pulling a. Charger move. Playing down to Jets.
Jets 13. Raiders 3. So far.

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
3 game win streak over. Got spanked bad in this one and will have to find a way to regroup in KC next week.
just regroup by time they play the spanii and I'm good. They really laid an egg today.....that looks to be road trip lack of motivation and fatigue...not a good excuse at all for a team that is hungry to go to the playoffs. Gruden better figure out a way to avoid that. The Packers did it against the chuggers. We'll see if the Packers pull it again tonite against the Niners......most likely not as that is a prime time huge game. As haters our hope should now be that the Raiders lose to KC next week and then find life after that and win out so as to shut the door on the spanii for good.

Last edited:
Reactions: SDRay

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
And.....the fumbling, stumbling Raiders move into a state supported via tax stadium,
sell tons of PSLs, and pay only $378 million in relocation fees.

Have come a long way since 2016 Carson partner Deano said they were unified in their joint stadium plan.

Lance19

BoltTalker
Oct 2, 2011
Wherever these Valkyries drop me...
Well, I just logged onto NFL.com, saw Raiders leading 3-0...and predicted a one-sided game.

D'oh!

Oh, well, as everyone in the NFL says: "Sam Darnold is a god, who simply can not be stopped!!"

Maybe the Raiders need a rule that says "Only rookies can play."

All kidding aside, I'm long on record as being a Gruden-doubter...making 2019 a tricky season:

I still hate the Raiders and wouldn't want JG leading any team I cared about, after about 2008...
but then, any AFC team that wins enough in 2019
to make it impossible for the LAC to get a playoff spot...is to be rooted for...

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
And.....the fumbling, stumbling Raiders move into a state supported via tax stadium,
sell tons of PSLs, and pay only $378 million in relocation fees.

Have come a long way since 2016 Carson partner Deano said they were unified in their joint stadium plan.
who would have thought that Mark Davis is the real evil genius?

he is the biggest winner of the relocation musical chairs

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Terrible news...

Update: Doctors say he will make a full recovery. Good news

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Gill Man