• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

RaiderFans.NET PostGame thread

WonderSlug

Since they've locked out the forum to non-registered peoples, I've decided to log on under one of my multiple usernames on that site and let everyone have a taste of what RaiderFan is saying in their postgame thread.

From the "Official Post Game Thoughts Thread; SD Beats Oak 27-0! " thread on RaiderFans.NET

Brooks showed skill at calling time out in the first drive and smiling when the game was an embarassment.

However, it is just one game of 16. Adjustments can be made and the team can improve. And the main reason is because they cannot get any worse.
My break down

A.) we suck
B.) I'm drunk.
what a motherfuccking disgrace

getting shut out at home against a rival

WHAT A FUCCKING DISGRACE!!!
That was the worst I've ever seen a Raider Oline play. Walsh really needs to take a long look at his philosohy's and adjust to the personel we have
Chargers sacked the Raiders 9 times. This suck
first we have no positive stuff out of this, this has to be the worst performance i have ever seen of a football team seriously, gallery is a bust, the whole line sucks, seeing we have hall of famer art shell, then the running game isn't there, and then we have something postive a flag , a flag, wow, we sucked today, umm we play lets see ravens next .............

WonderSlug

More 'quality' posts. :lol

Could be week 4 before we score. Blew a whole half on defensive play calls. Wasted a whole game on offensive play calls. I mean really these are professionals? There are people sitting at home not coaching at any level, let alone many coaching at much lower levels that understand the game better imo. There are calls you use to combat certain situations and we don't do that, it's like playing any game (insert here) you have to adjust to your opponent and we don't. So I don't care what titles they carry they are not bright enough.

I saw this coming unfortunately I couldn't be wrong on this. Any team that brought heat in preseason completely ate us up.

We also couldn't throw the ball deep once. COULDN'T, not didn't want to, couldn't. That I think is a first ever.
It's a good thing Al hired Art to bring back the NASTY! Yeah! Normally I enjoy being right, but not now. But it was predictable. Al's ruined his own creation, Art Shell is worse the second time around, and Walsh is an arseclown of the stenchiest proportions.

Nine sacks...

It's a good thing we couldn't lure Whisenhunt and then draft Leinart. At least we got that goin' for us.
I hope the football gods come down and show our O-Line how to f'in block somebody. Aaron throw the ball away just once! I'll see you in Baltimore! I just hope that Art chews some *** this week. Bright spot tho, we minimized the penalties. The taunting penalty agains Moss.....WEAK! mwraider is right, we can't get any worse! Lets get our ***** together and knock the ravens out! I still bleed silver and black!
There goes our streak of raider franchise winning at home or whatever

phuq it doesn't matter now..
I feel bad for the D. They held as long as they could. How long were they supposed to hold the dolts from scoring.

O-line - abosolutely atrocious....nothing more to say

Smiley Brooks still doesn't get a mulligan. Peyton Manning had to run for his life a lot of times yesterday too. He didn't just stand there like a simp. How hard is it to throw the ball away?

D gives us a little hope. Very little, but it's some.
I THOUGHT THE BEAT DOWN WE GOT FROM TB DURING THE SUPERBOWL WAS BAD . . . THIS WAS WORSE . . . . NOT EVEN A FIELD GOAL . . . . SHAWN MERRIMAN KILLED THIS TEAM TONITE . . . . ABSOLUTELY KILLED US. . . WE HAD NO ANSWER FOR HIM. . . . . GALLARY COULDNT EVEN BLOCK AIR. . . BROOKS COULDNT GET THE BALL OFF QUICKLY. . . . ALL IN ALL. . AND EMBARRASING PERFORMACE FOR THE RAIDERS. . . I STILL CANT BELIVE THIS
Offense - Please throw the damn ball and make a decision... WTF is Aaron Brooks doing a 7 step drop for??? Moss needs more tosses his way also.... Lamont Jordan is super trash...... O-line is not that bad... Aaron Brooks has no awareness he needs to go now....

Defense - Played exceptionally well 2nd Half..I love Huff, he likes to mix it up unlike another #24.....

Special Teams - Lecher has another Pro Bowl to go to this year...... Carr had the most yards out of any player.....

Coaching- Art needs to go period, shows no emotion clueless look the whole time.. I swear If you edited the game to just show Art Shell it would be the same still frame for 20 minutes....
TOm walsh can fucc off now

at least he can be replaced by 1 guy unlike the oline which needs 5..

Shamrock

Great reads Sluggo .... Sure is a different tone than they had all week.

For the Raiders, NINE is the magic number .....

9 sacks allowed .....

9 first downs .....

9 punts .....

:)

boltssbbound

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know the Raiders have hit rock bottom when other players are calling out our guys like this, and were too pathetic to say otherwise.

"We knew that we had to come in here with high fists with these guys because they have talent," Merriman said. "They have some of the better receivers in the league, and they have one of better running backs. Aaron Brooks is nothing but a wide receiver who can throw the ball and he can run, too. We had to come in here and out physical these guys."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...ohn&id=2583888

We better at least get our damn swagger back. Damn Chargers are gettin awfully cocky.

This idiot thought Merriman was dissing Brooks when in actuality he was saying that Brooks was a QB who had the athleticism of a WR.

Shamrock

boltssbbound said:
This idiot thought Merriman was dissing Brooks when in actuality he was saying that Brooks was a QB who had the athleticism of a WR.
What do you expect from a dumb *** Faider fan? :lol: Those idiots probably will be bragging how they'll beat us in our next meeting, too.

I can't think of a single positive item the Raiders can take from that game.

boltssbbound

Shamrock said:
What do you expect from a dumb *** Faider fan? :lol: Those idiots probably will be bragging how they'll beat us in our next meeting, too.

Seriously, look at their roster and name three starters you'd take over ours.

Shamrock

boltssbbound said:
Moss is more talented than anyone we have, but I wouldn't want him because he is a pouter and takes plays off.

Huff would be intrigueing in the long run over Kiel or McCree. But, he's going to have rookie mistakes this season.

Morrison had a great rookie year, but don't know if he would shine as much in the 3-4.

That's about all that's worth discussing.

boltssbbound said:
My opinion is not a single one of their starters I would take because I like our starters much more than any one of theirs period.

boltssbbound

Shamrock said:
Moss is more talented than anyone we have, but I wouldn't want him because he is a pouter and takes plays off.

Huff would be intrigueing in the long run over Kiel or McCree. But, he's going to have rookie mistakes this season.

Morrison had a great rookie year, but don't know if he would shine as much in the 3-4.

That's about all that's worth discussing.
Exactly, the only one I'd seriously consider is Huff because of his potential but he's a rookie. I can't believe how many picked the Turds in this game.:icon_shrug:

Trumpet_Man

Hey thanks for the quotes !!!! I have been banned so these threads are like gold reading.....if anyone finds any more - please do all Chargers fans who have been banned oever there a favor and keep it up !!!

Thanks

Me

BFISA

Shamrock said:

They didn't have a lotta penalties, so...:icon_eek: :icon_mrgreen: :lol: :icon_rofl:

BFISA

turbo_turtle said:
My opinion is not a single one of their starters I would take because I like our starters much more than any one of theirs period.
At least ONE POSTER really wants Moss...no thanx, for the reasons outlined above jes fer starters.

exodus

Boltdiehard said:
Chargers fans had a rough night over there from what I'm hearing and there were a lot of arrests.

:bolt:
Yeah, I heard that on the local show this morning. Faiders were getting wiped, so they started showing their usual class. Some dumb biatch actually called into the show to say how all the Charger fans were getting beat up and stuff. It was awful, but that's what I expect from oakland, the trash of California. *****, all of em.

Boltdiehard

I've been all over the North and East Bay this morning and not a Raiders fan in sight.

What a beautiful morning it is. :lol: :bolt: :foley53: :tup: :icon_toast: :icon_party: :icon_rofl:

Shamrock

I don't want Brady Quinn to go to the Raiders, but can you imagine a rookie QB behind that OL?

I think Andrew Walters will be starting within the next month. They'll find out if he's the future or not. The Raiders need many things, to include 5 new offensive lineman

I still don't see what the pundits do in LaMont Jordan. He's a decent back, but I'd take Turner ahead of him as a starter.

I think a real "football" Raiders fan has to be discouraged with the coaching. Art Shell and their hotel operator O co-ordinator looked like they've been out of the league for a decade. The Raiders didn't roll the pocket to evade pressure, and they continued with deep drops all game. They even had LaMont Jordan singled up to block Merriman a couple times. The Raiders avoided some mental errors such as offsides and limited their false starts, but overall, they look like a team that wasn't prepared well.

If Gallery can't be successful with Art Shell and Jackie Slater coaching him, then it's time to move him to guard, bench him, or cut him. Right now he's officially a bust at tackle.

exodus

I was lmao everytime they showed Shell on the sidelines. He looked blanker than Brooks. I don't think I saw him say a single word. He was just standing there like a deer in the headlights.

more quotes...

MikeOxlong from raderfans.net said:
That is about the worst I have ever seen an offense look in 20 years of watching the NFL. We never even threatened to score until they put there scrubs in in the fourth quarter. Our O-line was manhandled, Gallery is officially a bust, and we will be lucky to win a game this year. "With the first pick of the 2007 NFL Draft the Raiders are on the clock."
snailplow fron raiderfans.net said:
This game served as a prime example of why any team's offensive line is the most important unit on the football field.............and when a poor one such as ours goes up against one of the league's best defensive front seven,you have a huge unit to unit mismatch....Wade Phillips knew this and took full advantage of it.
The really bad part about this is that now all of our future opponents have "textbook" game film as to how to attack our o-line......Hopefully our hall of fame o-line coaches will get this fixed sooner rather than later.
elvistcb at raiderfans.net said:
Gallery is a bust, plain and simple. Horrible ugly game last night. The Ravens are just waiting for us. So much for the swagger when we go into another teams stadium, same old Raiders. We are now the laughing stock of the NFL>.
Raider51 from raiderfans.net said:
Yuck -- we may be the first team in NFL history to go into the break without having scored a point.

This may be the lowest point since... I dunno, the Allen fumble against Philly...

I'm not normally pessimistic or one to give up after just one crummy game, but, yeah, I've got the blues, big time.

BFISA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider51 from raiderfans.net
"Yuck -- we may be the first team in NFL history to go into the break without having scored a point.

This may be the lowest point since... I dunno, the Allen fumble against Philly...

I'm not normally pessimistic or one to give up after just one crummy game, but, yeah, I've got the blues, big time."

I fully expect the turdstabe winless at "the break", as they're bye week is the same as ours...week 3, and Ray Lewis is measuring Brooks for a casket!!:icon_mrgreen:

Drunk

Good work Slug. Havent had time to go back and rub it in their big mouthed faces yet. If you dish big **** out, be prepared to recieve it! They get too ban happy over though. Im surprised I havent been banned there. :lol:

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
well theyre just a little bit peeved shall we say?
Valium could make alot of money selling its products prior to every home raider game

Ride The Lightning

Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.
Here's some gold from the thread Icreated on the smack board about 3 seconds after the game ended:

RideTheLightng said:
LMFAO @ YOU

Now, admit it, your team is terrible. We knew it, everyone knew it except you. Now you know Raidernation. Welcome to reality.

Complete domination.

27-0
hallo005 said:
ya we lost

want a cookie?
possessed said:
Yeah, congrats on the effort you put on the field Ride the Lightng. You had yourself one Hell of an outing.

Your pure mastery of picking favorite teams is 2nd to none. Give yourself a huge pat on the back!
RideTheLightng said:
LOL

IS that it? After all the **** you guys talked, where are you now.

BOTTOM OF THE WORLD, that's where.

BTW, I've been a Charger fan for life. Don't ever question my loyalty. Take your loss like a man and like it.
NYRaider said:
Congrats on betting up on a team thats rebuilding. To hear you people tell the story, the season is over for all teams...might as well not hold the SB and hand the trophy to the Bolts...Please!
Your team and mine will both be playing golf in late December.
Radlady said:
Get the hell out of are forum. i think you made your
point. So move on!!

RADLADY
SDSChargers said:
We should be so inclined, but this is the consequence of several months of deluded smack. All the smack was regarding the outcome of this game, and now that we actually have the outcome presented to us we are just supposed to drop it?