Prisco Gives Gives Bolts B+, Raiders A

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Thunderstruck

BoltTalker
Aug 16, 2006
The Raiders get an "A", eh? For getting beat in every aspect of the game except the scoreboard they get an A?

I mean they deserve credit for the W and all...that automatically gets you a passing grade, but you'd think getting an A would actually require the team to play well in more than one phase of the game...

Thread_Killer

Feb 6, 2006
Umm, do people realize that Andrew Walter had a QB rating of 17.3??

5 of 14 for 51 yards, 0 TDs, 1 interception.

:icon_wtf:

Reactions: turbo_turtle

O'reilly

Aug 29, 2005
boltssbbound said:
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/features/writers/prisco/grades/week8

Just when I think I've read the dumbest thing Crisco could ever possibly write, he comes up with something better. Now, I would not have given the Bolts an A for their performance yesterday. A B+/A- is pretty right on. But how do you give the Raiders an A when they had 98 total yards of offense? :lol:
The Raiturds had 17 net yards passing...:lol:

Boltdiehard

Jan 5, 2006
I can't wait to hear the Raiders fans at my softball game tonight; guaranteed they'll start thinking they can beat us (or anybody else in the west).

:icon_rofl: :lol:

MasterOfPuppets

Charger fan since 1979
Aug 8, 2006
Tijuana, Mexico
boltssbbound said:
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/features/writers/prisco/grades/week8

Just when I think I've read the dumbest thing Crisco could ever possibly write, he comes up with something better. Now, I would not have given the Bolts an A for their performance yesterday. A B+/A- is pretty right on. But how do you give the Raiders an A when they had 98 total yards of offense? :lol:
for the raiders, not getting blown out is an acomplishment, losing by 7 or less gets them a C, beating to superbowl chumps gets them an A, it's all about expectations :icon_shrug:

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
So was anyone impressed by Richie Incognito? He had a great game IMO.

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
Thread_Killer said:
Umm, do people realize that Andrew Walter had a QB rating of 17.3??

5 of 14 for 51 yards, 0 TDs, 1 interception.

:icon_wtf:
Prisco hates the Chargers but bones the raiders
He picked them to win hte whole thing back in 2004
that was atrocious
He's an idiot, why bang your head about it?

O'reilly

Aug 29, 2005
The Chargers score 48 on the 49er's on the road and we get a B...the Bears score 41 AT HOME against the same 49er's and they get an A...:lol:

SDC-IL

BoltTalker
Oct 3, 2006
Those grades are only worth the paper they are printed on.

Nothing federal.

Chargers are 5-2 AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.

Kwak

May 25, 2006
One thing you need to know about Pricso, is that he is a card carrying memeber of the Al jock sniffers club. Prolly wears a jumpsuit to bed at night and cuddles his Kenny pillow.

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
boltssbbound said:
He recovered a fumble. :icon_shrug:
He blew Jamal off the ball a few times, was extremely effective chipping him and made great line calls. He held his ground against Jamal in the passing game. Couldn't do anything about the Merriman sacks as those were due to individual matchups and the sets. He is an amazing young player and a future pro bowler.

Reactions: turbo_turtle

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
MasterOfPuppets said:
those NBA elbows he threw where nice :icon_shrug: had one of those landed I wonder what the penalty would have been, play was over
I didn't see any of that and if that was so (and i'll take your word for it)... as if Dielman hasn't done anything of that sort in the past...

Boltjolt

Jun 18, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
MtlBoltsFan said:
I didn't see any of that and if that was so (and i'll take your word for it)... as if Dielman hasn't done anything of that sort in the past...

Thje biggest thing i noticed about Incognito.......he is a Ram!
Therefore, i dont care.
The Rams get get him for good value since he was hurt.

I like Steven Jackson too since he is a Las Vegas product but glad he didnt do too much.....even if he is on one of my FF teams ;)

MasterOfPuppets

Charger fan since 1979
Aug 8, 2006
Tijuana, Mexico
MtlBoltsFan said:
strange, the announcers commented on it twice, he threw the elbows after the play was over, while he was getting up from the pile.

Anyways, what's the facination with the center of the other team (in a thread about Prisco grading the Bolts) ? :icon_shrug:

M

matilack

PostAnteaterCharger said:
Prisco hates the Chargers
That's all you need to know
Pricksco predicted SD would go 7-9 this year, hes just trying to save a little face by.... I have no Idea. lol
Honestly I have no idea what planet this guy is on.

montanabolthead

BoltTalker
Sep 16, 2006
Boltdiehard, give the Faiders a break! Their fans have got to grab onto anything they can. Both teams stunk up the Mausoleum, it was a question of who was going to smell the worse? Pittsburgh rose to the occasion. I'll be pulling for the Steelers when they play the Donks next week though.:bolt: