Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!
afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports.
We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.
You're being generous if you think our D is tough... we cannot stop the running game. Here is what you are going up against:
* Losman is in the learning process, but is mobile. Dopey Mularkey is supposedly still hoping for Holcomb to improve for the game.
* our O line is weak/fair
* playing on the road has not been a good experience (0 won this season)
* a confused coaching staff and poor play calling
* D overrated? We have our moments
* difficulties scoring in the second half and sometimes red zone.
Well there's two answers, fantasy land and reality. Fantasyland answer is
We shut down LT all game long like we did to Larry Johnson in the second half. JP throws a couple more tds and McGahee is wisely used. We force a turnover or two and we win in a thrilling fashion as a young QB further evolves into an NFL calibre QB
In reality I say it will be
LT runs amok and shreds our defense, JP makes rookie style mistakes, Schottenheimer once again proves he can dominate the Bills as long as he doesn't have to coach a game in Buffalo.