Powder Blues

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Would you like the Bolts to switch to the Powder Blue's?

• No - Stay with the current uniforms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate them both, bring back the Air Coyell uniforms

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SDRay

#GoIrish #Aztecs #SDGulls #Raiders #THFC #RipCity
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
There is a rumor that the Chargers have put in a request to switch back to the powder blue throwbacks next year. They are doing it because of popular demand. They may also be doing it for PR reasons pertaining to the new stadium.

What do you guys think about them switching?

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
ChargerRay said:
There is a rumor that the Chargers have put in a request to switch back to the powder blue throwbacks next year. They are doing it because of popular demand. They may also be doing it for PR reasons pertaining to the new stadium.

What do you guys think about them switching?
I really doubt they'll switch. I think they'll wear them once or twice a season like they do now. I do think they're great unis though.

tboltzcali

Sep 14, 2005
i dont want to see those every weekend. but what i do like is if they changed the helmets to the throwbacks. i like the gold pants with the blue jerseys. or the blue that they wore years ago on that monday night game vs the dolphins.

ChargersFan

BoltTalker
Aug 7, 2005
Fugly

I think they're freakin' ungly and I'm not sure, but I think they lose every time they wear them.

Chargerpower

BoltTalker
Oct 14, 2005
I think that they are cool looking. But I agree that they are bad luck. Stay with the current uniforms.