• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Post 49er game thread

LV Bolt Fan

Well-Known Member
#1
I wanted to say thank's to all of the Bolt Talk members I've met the last couple of week's and for their hospitality. The Charger fan's that were in SF... We took over their Stadium! It was awsome!

I tried to meet up with everyone at the Courtyard, but my flight was changed trying to get there. I'll see more of you for the Rams game.
I working on getting my pictures uploaded from my camera,I'll post them ASAP.

Go Chargers! :icon_toast:
 

rexy2006

Well-Known Member
#2
LV Bolt Fan said:
I wanted to say thank's to all of the Bolt Talk members I've met the last couple of week's and for their hospitality. The Charger fan's that were in SF... We took over their Stadium! It was awsome!

I tried to meet up with everyone at the Courtyard, but my flight was changed trying to get there. I'll see more of you for the Rams game.
I working on getting my pictures uploaded from my camera,I'll post them ASAP.

Go Chargers! :icon_toast:
COOL! I get to go ta that game...:icon_banana:
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
#4
Chispa said:
I wanted to make sure some people got my thanks and some deserved props:

SDRon - for being so much a part of the genesis of this thing even happening. I think he underestimates his influence. Hooking 60+ people up with tickets and spreading the word about the invasion is not a small contribution.

Mrs. Trumpie - Behind every great man is a woman. Do people even see how much she puts into these tailgaters? And, she's fun and REFUSES to reel in that incorrigable husband of hers even when his antics are gonna get everyone kicked out of the hotel. No wonder Trumpie always speaks so highly of her - he scored. She was one of my favorite people that I met - and that's saying a lot, because I really liked all of you! If I make it down to SD for another game, one big reason will be to hang with Mrs. Trumpie again.

Kwak, Mrs. Kwak, BDH & Mrs. BDH - They came and brought stuff to make the tailgater possible. Most everything was set up around the Kwak family van. It sure seemed like they worked a lot so that we could have a good time. Kwak was working that grill hard toward the end of the morning tailgate. BDH gets special thanks for making me stupid. I totally appreciated it.

Thumper
- Thumper's THE MAN. Nuff said.
What makes this special are the people. Everyone plays a part.

As a side note: I was getting in the elevator around 6:30 AM on Gameday and this Asian couple were in the elevator as well. I was holding my trumpet and I looked at them and said "I know it is not everyday you get in an elevator with a Chargers fan holding a trumpet but today we battle the 49'ers." The dude responded "was that you this morning?" :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_mrgreen:

He was referencing the fact I was playing "CHARGE" out of my hotel window around 5:30 'ish or so to rally the troops (which included the whole back half of the hotel because of the incredible echo) :icon_mrgreen:
 

rexy2006

Well-Known Member
#5
Trumpet_Man said:
What makes this special are the people. Everyone plays a part.

As a side note: I was getting in the elevator around 6:30 AM on Gameday and this Asian couple were in the elevator as well. I was holding my trumpet and I looked at them and said "I know it is not everyday you get in an elevator with a Chargers fan holding a trumpet but today we battle the 49'ers." The dude responded "was that you this morning?" :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_mrgreen:

He was referencing the fact I was playing "CHARGE" out of my hotel window around 5:30 'ish or so to rally the troops (which included the whole back half of the hotel because of the incredible echo) :icon_mrgreen:
And we thank you for being the alarm clock. Our eyes flew open:icon_eek: when we heard that. Toby thought you were outside his door.
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
#6
rexy2006 said:
And we thank you for being the alarm clock. Our eyes flew open:icon_eek: when we heard that. Toby thought you were outside his door.
I waited until Ms. Trumpy went into the bathroom to get away with it without having to hear her try to talk me out of it. :icon_mrgreen:
 

Nomadic Bolt Fan

Well-Known Member
#7
Chispa said:
I wanted to make sure some people got my thanks and some deserved props:

SDRon - for being so much a part of the genesis of this thing even happening. I think he underestimates his influence. Hooking 60+ people up with tickets and spreading the word about the invasion is not a small contribution.

Mrs. Trumpie - Behind every great man is a woman. Do people even see how much she puts into these tailgaters? And, she's fun and REFUSES to reel in that incorrigable husband of hers even when his antics are gonna get everyone kicked out of the hotel. No wonder Trumpie always speaks so highly of her - he scored. She was one of my favorite people that I met - and that's saying a lot, because I really liked all of you! If I make it down to SD for another game, one big reason will be to hang with Mrs. Trumpie again.

Kwak, Mrs. Kwak, BDH & Mrs. BDH - They came and brought stuff to make the tailgater possible. Most everything was set up around the Kwak family van. It sure seemed like they worked a lot so that we could have a good time. Kwak was working that grill hard toward the end of the morning tailgate. BDH gets special thanks for making me stupid. I totally appreciated it.

Thumper
- Thumper's THE MAN. Nuff said.
Here here! :tup:
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
#12
thejdog said:
Yeah I'm bummed I couldn't make it. Had to eat the ticket.

Speakiing of which, I came across LTs Address to his pad in Poway. I plan on mailing him the unused ticket with a letter explaining my sob story of not being able to go and see if he'll sign it and put "4 TD's" on it and mail it back if I supply a SASE.
Just make the playoffs and all is forgiven. :tup:

If you want to see a party that is the ticket.

Fuc that meet us in Miami for the dance.
 
#13
Chispa said:
I wanted to make sure some people got my thanks and some deserved props:

SDRon - for being so much a part of the genesis of this thing even happening. I think he underestimates his influence. Hooking 60+ people up with tickets and spreading the word about the invasion is not a small contribution.

Mrs. Trumpie - Behind every great man is a woman. Do people even see how much she puts into these tailgaters? And, she's fun and REFUSES to reel in that incorrigable husband of hers even when his antics are gonna get everyone kicked out of the hotel. No wonder Trumpie always speaks so highly of her - he scored. She was one of my favorite people that I met - and that's saying a lot, because I really liked all of you! If I make it down to SD for another game, one big reason will be to hang with Mrs. Trumpie again.

Kwak, Mrs. Kwak, BDH & Mrs. BDH - They came and brought stuff to make the tailgater possible. Most everything was set up around the Kwak family van. It sure seemed like they worked a lot so that we could have a good time. Kwak was working that grill hard toward the end of the morning tailgate. BDH gets special thanks for making me stupid. I totally appreciated it.

Thumper
- Thumper's THE MAN. Nuff said.
I was glad I could help my bolt family party right!! :icon_toast:

It was a blast seeing everyone! I was amazed at the number of people that migrated to the general area. Watching 9er fans drive down "Bolt Avenue" with these "holy ****" :icon_eyes: looks on their faces was classic.
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
#14
Kwak said:
I was glad I could help my bolt family party right!! :icon_toast:

It was a blast seeing everyone! I was amazed at the number of people that migrated to the general area. Watching 9er fans drive down "Bolt Avenue" with these "holy ****" :icon_eyes: looks on their faces was classic.
You, Buttmunch, BDH helped bring shiit together as well as SDRON and the rest of the posters (too many to list) who had a hand in pimping the event and it was better than anyone expected.

Ms. Trumpie wanted to say thanks again for everything. :tup:

The tailgater was awesome. :icon_party:

boltssbbound stepped up and cooked the rest of the meat which was way way cool. :tup:

I was too busy getting drunk and playing the horn and basically fugging off. :lol: :icon_toast:
 

Shamrock

Well-Known Member
#15
Chispa said:
I wanted to make sure some people got my thanks and some deserved props:

SDRon - for being so much a part of the genesis of this thing even happening. I think he underestimates his influence. Hooking 60+ people up with tickets and spreading the word about the invasion is not a small contribution.

Mrs. Trumpie - Behind every great man is a woman. Do people even see how much she puts into these tailgaters? And, she's fun and REFUSES to reel in that incorrigable husband of hers even when his antics are gonna get everyone kicked out of the hotel. No wonder Trumpie always speaks so highly of her - he scored. She was one of my favorite people that I met - and that's saying a lot, because I really liked all of you! If I make it down to SD for another game, one big reason will be to hang with Mrs. Trumpie again.

Kwak, Mrs. Kwak, BDH & Mrs. BDH - They came and brought stuff to make the tailgater possible. Most everything was set up around the Kwak family van. It sure seemed like they worked a lot so that we could have a good time. Kwak was working that grill hard toward the end of the morning tailgate. BDH gets special thanks for making me stupid. I totally appreciated it.

Thumper
- Thumper's THE MAN. Nuff said.
I agree 100% !!!

Props to so many for making this happen.

The Bay Area Bolt Fans did a fantastic job too !
 

boltssbbound

Well-Known Member
#16
Trumpet_Man said:
You, Buttmunch, BDH helped bring shiit together as well as SDRON and the rest of the posters (too many to list) who had a hand in pimping the event and it was better than anyone expected.

Ms. Trumpie wanted to say thanks again for everything. :tup:

The tailgater was awesome. :icon_party:

boltssbbound stepped up and cooked the rest of the meat which was way way cool. :tup:

I was too busy getting drunk and playing the horn and basically fugging off. :lol: :icon_toast:
Yeah, the look on Mrs. Trump's face when I asked if she needed a break from cooking was classic. I thought she was going to cry. :icon_rofl:

A great time was had by all. Props again to everybody for all the hard work.

Oh, and Trump, the next time you put the infamous pee cup in Kwak's minivan, you might want to put it in a plastic bag or something. :icon_shrug:
 

BFISA

Well-Known Member
#17
rexy2006 said:
And we thank you for being the alarm clock. Our eyes flew open:icon_eek: when we heard that. Toby thought you were outside his door.
Outside my balcony, more like it...if my brother coulda got ahold of him and/or his trumpet...well, I couldn't be responsible!!:icon_eek: :icon_evil:

:icon_mrgreen: :lol: :icon_rofl: :icon_banana: :icon_toast: :icon_party:
 
#19
need to start planning for this one...

Super Bowl XLII, Glendale, Ariz. -- Feb. 3, 2008 (FOX)
Super Bowl XLII will be played in brand new Cardinals Stadium that opened for the 2006 season. The site of the 2008 Super Bowl was decided at the owners' meetings in Chicago on Oct. 29-30, 2003.

I'm sure we'll be in it... hey, View where are you buddy...
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
#21
boltssbbound said:
Yeah, the look on Mrs. Trump's face when I asked if she needed a break from cooking was classic. I thought she was going to cry. :icon_rofl:

A great time was had by all. Props again to everybody for all the hard work.

Oh, and Trump, the next time you put the infamous pee cup in Kwak's minivan, you might want to put it in a plastic bag or something. :icon_shrug:
It was in a plastic bag and I was rinsing it out - just to make sure but then someone else got a hold of the pee cup and then who knows. The important thing is to not drink out of it and dump it ALL out.

Ms. Trumpy has rarely had someone step up to help cook unless it was me and then I burn shiit because I get distracted. :icon_mrgreen: She was hungover after all the margaritas I fed her the prior night so she was hurting but hanging on. Everyone pitched in which was cool - way cool.

I guess a few of the fans were from MYSpace.com with the DJ set-up as that was not coordinated by any of us here and just happened.

The YouTube Videos posted here really capture the moment but again if anyone was not there - it is not the same.
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
#22
SanDiegoRon said:
need to start planning for this one...

Super Bowl XLII, Glendale, Ariz. -- Feb. 3, 2008 (FOX)
Super Bowl XLII will be played in brand new Cardinals Stadium that opened for the 2006 season. The site of the 2008 Super Bowl was decided at the owners' meetings in Chicago on Oct. 29-30, 2003.

I'm sure we'll be in it... hey, View where are you buddy...
View22 was at the Bears/Zona game last night :icon_eek: :unsure: ......uhhh....he is not happy right now but he digs the new stadium and is a season ticket holder. :tup:
 

Drunk

Well-Known Member
#26
Hey Thumper, remember when the waitress at the IHOP wouldnt serve you any liquids cause you looked too hydrated. hahahahaa! That was a fuggin riot!
 
#27
Drunk said:
Hey Thumper, remember when the waitress at the IHOP wouldnt serve you any liquids cause you looked too hydrated. hahahahaa! That was a fuggin riot!
Hey Drunk,

What do you think of my signature? Remember that conversation?!!!:hilarious:

Thumper looked plenty hydrated to me!!!!:hilarious:
 

Top