Poison Ivy Sucks@1

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LT teh ghost

Aug 18, 2005
It really does, i am taking a steroid trying to get rid of it and it still itches like hell. I am about to strip naked and drag myself across the carpet!!!!!!!!

vachargerfan

Jan 23, 2006
LT teh ghost said:
It really does, i am taking a steroid trying to get rid of it and it still itches like hell. I am about to strip naked and drag myself across the carpet!!!!!!!!

If you put some of the PI spores on your nuts it will heal faster :lol

SDRaiderH8er

Apr 27, 2006
How does that song go..............

Gonna take an ocean, of calomine lotion

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
LT teh ghost said:
Why were you playing with poison ivy? Any kid should know what that looks like before going into places that HAVE poison ivy...

LT teh ghost

Aug 18, 2005
Concudan said:
Why were you playing with poison ivy? Any kid should know what that looks like before going into places that HAVE poison ivy...

Well i am not 100% sure that it is poison ivy, i was trimming hedges on friday and i think that is where i got it.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
LT teh ghost said:
Well i am not 100% sure that it is poison ivy, i was trimming hedges on friday and i think that is where i got it.
Ifin you have poison ivy on your hedges, may I suggest agent orange?

Reactions: SDRaiderH8er

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
LT teh ghost said:
Well i am not 100% sure that it is poison ivy, i was trimming the hedges on friday and i think that is where i got it.
Your lucky you're not a girl or they would have been all over you for this comment. :icon_rofl:

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
Oh poison ivy the plant. I thought you were talking about the movie "Poison Ivy".

poison ivy (plant) = sux0r

Poison Ivy (movie) = r0x0r

:icon_mrgreen:

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
I've got tons of poison ivy and poison oak around my place.

I'm not allergic to it. I can mess with it - not even using gloves - and it doesn't bother me.

But, if my wife does the laundry after I've been near it, she breaks out everywhere. One of her cousins damn near died because of swelling from touching poison oak.

Weird .....

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
Never been in contact with it :icon_mrgreen:
But calamine lotion is what i've heard is the best for that problem

LT teh ghost

Aug 18, 2005
PostAnteaterCharger said:
Never been in contact with it :icon_mrgreen:
But calamine lotion is what i've heard is the best for that problem

Well i ended up having to take a steroid pack, so i wont be in any major league line up anytime soon, but it has cleared up. there is some that still lingers but atleast i can sleep through the night