• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Please spread the word

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Hey Folks. Now that the start of the regular season is around the corner, I would appreciate it if you guys could tell for friends about BoltTalk. I would really like to see these forums take off and could realy use your help. If you have buddies that post on other forums such as ESPN, the SD Union-Trib, or newgroups, please mention the BoltTalk forums as another place that can start up dialog wth other Charger or NFL Fans.

Thanks!

Nice looking site you have here.

I'm a moderator over at CowboysCentral.com and I wanted to check this place out and do a little spying . . .

Looking forward to our first game of the season . . . I hope you all don't mind starting out 0-1 . . . :wink:

I'll be around, you guys are one of the AFC teams I'm rooting for this season.

Nice Site Ray

Ray,

Sorry it took me a while to reply...Nice site Ray, looking forward to the upcoming season and the Southside FF 2005 Draft next week.

GO CHARGERS!!!!! :D

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
skiman said:
Lets see get the word out and see if we can break 100 members this season.
That would be nice.. I've sent out invite to Charger fans on other forums. It will take some time, but I am please so far with the growth over the last month. :)

Ray

You are doing a great job with this place. You are right in time it will this place will grow. Kepp up the good work. Now let gets some butts from the stands and get them to sign up here.

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
DJ said:
Site looks great.

If I were a Charger fan I'd surely check this place out regularly
Thanks DJ. Please mention the site to other football fans you know. Welcome to the site. Please introduce your self to everyone on the "Introduction forum". :kegger: