• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Philip Rivers interview this moring on Scatt & BR Show

WonderSlug

You what's awesome about Philip? When reviewing the Baltimore loss, he didn't focus on what the team should have done, he had the mindset of "Gee, if only I had completed those few throws I missed, we would have won".

When a QB singles out what he could have done better, instead of whining and moaning about how the team blew it, then that's a sign of a QB who is always striving to be better, always looking to improve himself.

:tup:

By the end of the season, everyone will be chanting "Rivers is a god!"

BFISA

WonderSlug said:
You what's awesome about Philip? When reviewing the Baltimore loss, he didn't focus on what the team should have done, he had the mindset of "Gee, if only I had completed those few throws I missed, we would have won".

When a QB singles out what he could have done better, instead of whining and moaning about how the team blew it, then that's a sign of a QB who is always striving to be better, always looking to improve himself.

Good points, Slug :tup:

WonderSlug said:

UMM DARE I SAY IT AGAIN??

I TOLDDDDDDDDDDDDD YALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!:icon_tease:

I loved the part about giving his old team mate a hard time and how he kids around with the defensive guys about getting sacks. Great presence and attitude...it's amazing how the guy can be humble and confident at the same time.:tup: