Philip Rivers interview this moring on Scatt & BR Show

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Kitsune-udon

BoltTalker
Sep 17, 2006
I'd suggest everyone listen to the Donnie Edwards interview about nicknames for our defence

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
You what's awesome about Philip? When reviewing the Baltimore loss, he didn't focus on what the team should have done, he had the mindset of "Gee, if only I had completed those few throws I missed, we would have won".

When a QB singles out what he could have done better, instead of whining and moaning about how the team blew it, then that's a sign of a QB who is always striving to be better, always looking to improve himself.

:tup:

By the end of the season, everyone will be chanting "Rivers is a god!"

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
WonderSlug said:
You what's awesome about Philip? When reviewing the Baltimore loss, he didn't focus on what the team should have done, he had the mindset of "Gee, if only I had completed those few throws I missed, we would have won".

When a QB singles out what he could have done better, instead of whining and moaning about how the team blew it, then that's a sign of a QB who is always striving to be better, always looking to improve himself.

Good points, Slug :tup:

AthensPhilipRiversFan

Mar 13, 2006
WonderSlug said:

UMM DARE I SAY IT AGAIN??

I TOLDDDDDDDDDDDDD YALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!:icon_tease:

rexy2006

Dec 17, 2005
San Diego
AthensPhilipRiversFan said:
UMM DARE I SAY IT AGAIN??

I TOLDDDDDDDDDDDDD YALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!:icon_tease:
Now, dont go gettin all big-headed and cocky on us!:lol:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
rexy2006 said:
Now, dont go gettin all big-headed and cocky on us!:lol:
She has leave to be...somma the "fans" worked her over purty good during Philip's initial hold out.

mapcap55

BoltTalker
Aug 21, 2006
I loved the part about giving his old team mate a hard time and how he kids around with the defensive guys about getting sacks. Great presence and attitude...it's amazing how the guy can be humble and confident at the same time.:tup: