• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Philip Rivers Feature on Sunday NFL Countdown

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #GoBoats #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
I just got this email from ESPN. Don't miss it.

Hello,

I wanted to make you and all Chargers fans aware that ESPN's Sunday NFL Countdown (Oct. 22 from 11-1 p.m. ET/8 -10 a.m. PT) will feature a segment on Philip Rivers. Hope you enjoy it!

Philip Rivers
After waiting for two seasons, Philip Rivers is now the Chargers starting quarterback. He has led San Diego to 4-1 record and he is the top rated passer in the AFC. As the season has progressed, the Chargers seem to have progressively opened up the offense for Rivers each week. Reporter Rachel Nichols examines the sudden maturation of the Chargers quarterback.

Jeremy Warnick
ESPN's Communications Department

I always TiVo that and watch it on a 15 min delay so I can FF thru all of crack heads comments.

Thanks for the heads up Ray! :tup: :bolt:

TheLash

ChargerRay said:
I just got this email from ESPN. Don't miss it.
Dude,
You get personal emails from ESPN. That's pretty cool. Much props and respect out to ChargerRay and all the others here for all the good work they do.:thumbup: :football: :icon_bow:

Trumpet_Man

TheLash said:
Dude,
You get personal emails from ESPN. That's pretty cool. Much props and respect out to ChargerRay and all the others here for all the good work they do.:thumbup: :football: :icon_bow:
This site makes noise dude.....we have street cred and internet cred ..... :icon_mrgreen:

Look at all the big swinging monkey balls you have met. :icon_rofl:

TheLash

Trumpet_Man said:
This site makes noise dude.....we have street cred and internet cred ..... :icon_mrgreen:

Look at all the big swinging monkey balls you have met. :icon_rofl:
And that's just how I think of you all too.:icon_banana: :icon_toast: :icon_mrgreen:

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #GoBoats #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Damn I forgot to record it this morning. Did anybody watch it? What did they say?