Panthers and Donnie

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Kwak

May 25, 2006
Hijacked this off the U.

Ric ( Charlotte ): Jake Delhomme just restructred his contract today, freeing up $2.5mm in cap space for this year. Why would he do that at this point, are the Cats looking to make a move?

Jeremy Green: (4:22 PM ET ) Well, they need to find a LB (Diggs another knee injury and he was replacing "sppon". I did here this today from a pretty good source of mine. They have contacted the Chargers about Donnie Edwards' availability.
Some other team being interested can only be a good thing.

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
It would also force the Saints to up their price; maybe that conditional pick + a fourth?
Panthers need him, i've heard the Vikings have had very preliminary chats with the Chargers

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
It should be noted that the GM of the Saints went on Sirrius NFL Radio and told AJ Smith to call him!

THIS COULD GET HUGE SOON!

Thunderstruck

BoltTalker
Aug 16, 2006
PostAnteaterCharger said:
It should be noted that the GM of the Saints went on Sirrius NFL Radio and told AJ Smith to call him!

THIS COULD GET HUGE SOON!
Why the theatrics? Calling him out on a radio station? I'm sure Loomis knows AJ's number.

If anything, this is a sign the deal isn't getting done. Either Loomis really can't get ahold of AJ, meaning AJ isn't interested, or Loomis is posturing publicly to make it look like he tried but AJ was just being unreasonable.

Thunderstruck

BoltTalker
Aug 16, 2006
WonderSlug said:
He's not a mod here, and you don't post a lot on Chargers.COM

You can tell him to eff off. :lol:
I'd actually prefer it, since it's hard to get into a good argument when you're a mod. :trout: :icon_tease: People always think you're sitting there with your finger hovering over the ban button.

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
leisure said:
Sorry...I have been abused by MODS for so long I just automatically add a :kisskiss: to all my replies to any mod :icon_mrgreen:
:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

I asked Thumper if he could permanently insert one of those after every one of my messages but make it invisible to everyone but the mods :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
Thunderstruck said:
I'd actually prefer it, since it's hard to get into a good argument when you're a mod. :trout: :icon_tease: People always think you're sitting there with your finger hovering over the ban button.

Screw you.

Well, looks like I won't be posting on Chargers.COM for about a week..... :lol:

:icon_tease:

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
WonderSlug said:
Screw you.

Sellout :tdown:

Whose yo daddy!!?!!? Whose yo dadddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?? BT is your daddy! :icon_banana:

Thunderstruck

BoltTalker
Aug 16, 2006
WonderSlug said:
Screw you.

You're a member at Chargers.com? Funny, I've never noticed you... :icon_shrug: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_toast:

J/K..... ;)

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
WonderSlug said:
BT rocks. But Chargers.COM has improved recently. Not as many n00bs as when I first joined in Dec 2004.
Yah ever since I made peace with RMancil I checked out Chargers.com every now and then. I think there are quite a lot of noobs and madden-gen kids there tho but I won't name names. BT has by far the worst "noob per capita" ratio :icon_mrgreen:

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
MtlBoltsFan said:
Yah ever since I made peace with RMancil I checked out Chargers.com every now and then. I think there are quite a lot of noobs and madden-gen kids there tho but I won't name names. BT has by far the worst "noob per capita" ratio :icon_mrgreen:
You being one of them. :icon_mrgreen:

Thunderstruck

BoltTalker
Aug 16, 2006
WonderSlug said:
BT rocks. But Chargers.COM has improved recently. Not as many n00bs as when I first joined in Dec 2004.
They've relaxed some of the rules a little bit. It used to be you could get banned for excessive sarcasm (which made it very difficult for me to post regularly, incidentally. :icon_eek: )

Now you've gotta actually break a rule after being warned, etc. I've been having members complaining recently that the mods are too confrontational when it comes to joining threads and arguing. I guess they feel like the mods tend to set too much of the tone for the board. Maybe they're right, but I think it's actually more that the "old-guard" led by the evil Shamrock is bullying the kiddies, and several of the mods happen to be in the Clan-of-the-Cave-Cow. :D

That's one reason I like this board. I don't have to worry about any of that crap. Besides, when I'm not a mod I'm free to tell L to go #### himself. :D

O'reilly

Aug 29, 2005
Thunderstruck said:
That being said, they'll probably announce a trade in the next 10 minutes just so I'll be wrong lol...
:lol:
Once leisure posted "word" to your post, you were doomed to be wrong...:lol:
It's called "The leisure Kiss O' Death"...:lol:

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
WonderSlug said:
Carrie takes pride in being the Queen Rep Ho. :icon_mrgreen:
Yah she knows how to drain green vitality out of me :icon_eek:

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
leisure said:
it is the kiss O'r death :icon_mrgreen:

Did you see my Bengals last night Or? Man once Carson and Henry start hooking up LOOK out and then Odell back in October and Pollock wreaking havoc...oh my as SDR would say :icon_eek:
Wait a minute.

Chris Henry will need an OK from his parole officer to play first....

Just like those other dudes.

:lol:

O'reilly

Aug 29, 2005
leisure said:
it is the kiss O'r death :icon_mrgreen:

Did you see my Bengals last night Or? Man once Carson and Henry start hooking up LOOK out and then Odell back in October and Pollock wreaking havoc...oh my as SDR would say :icon_eek:
They looked really good...

they will win the game against the Prison Guards in the Longest Yard 3...:icon_rofl:

Reactions: Johnny Lightning