Pamela Anderson Smitten With San Diego Charger David Binn

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SDRay

#GoIrish #Aztecs #SDGulls #Raiders #THFC #RipCity
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2007/05/08/pamela_anderson_smitten_with_san_diego_c

Baywatch star Pamela Anderson is smitten with new boyfriend David Binn, because the football star is a real man. The actress jetted off to Russia with the San Diego Chargers star on a cultural sightseeing tour recently; ending rumors she had reunited with ex-husband Tommy Lee.

And Anderson insists Binn is the perfect man for her: "That's exactly how I want my man to be - very strong, very calm. I'm such a crazy person, so emotional, and with Dave I can relax. What I hate nowadays is that so many guys are becoming like girls - they're not cool any more!"

in_a_days

dgaf
Sep 8, 2006
vegas
Oh come on now all you haters out there. Like any of you (us) wouldn't try to nail Pam given the slightest glimpse of an opportunity.

Reactions: BigJim

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
David Binn!

Boldly going where every man has gone before!!!!

D-Funk

BoltTalker
Oct 19, 2006
How does a career special teamer pull such hot A$$$$$$? I heard Kassim Osgood is banging Janet Jackson........

Tha rock

BoltTalker
Aug 7, 2005
in_a_days said:
Oh come on now all you haters out there. Like any of you (us) wouldn't try to nail Pam given the slightest glimpse of an opportunity.

I wouldnt bro shes got hepatitus C

TheLash

Aug 8, 2006
I just hope we get to see her in a Binn jersey.:yes:

Didn't we have the whole Hep C thread last time this rumor surfaced? maybe we could just cut and paste it all to save time.

Reactions: BigJim

in_a_days

dgaf
Sep 8, 2006
vegas
D-Funk said:
How does a career special teamer pull such hot A$$$$$$? I heard Kassim Osgood is banging Janet Jackson........
I was going to suggest that might almost constitute statutory r@pe, but that would also indict my willingness to bang Pam.

Tha rock said:
I wouldnt bro shes got hepatitus C
That's what latex is for bro :tup:

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
Thunderstruck said:
I'm waiting for the video.
:lol:

Oh yeah... Brings to mind the Pam and Tommy Lee video...

Oh and one more thing.... Don't share needles with or have unprotected sex with Pam should any of you ever get the chance... ;) ;)

Disclaimer: Pam has no history of IV drug use that I know of.... She reports that her Hep C is from a tatoo she had placed several years ago.

BoltsFanUK

Sep 12, 2006
Kettering England
carrie1219 said:
:lol:

Oh yeah... Brings to mind the Pam and Tommy Lee video...

Oh and one more thing.... Don't share needles with or have unprotected sex with Pam should any of you ever get the chance... ;) ;)

Disclaimer: Pam has no history of IV drug use that I know of.... She reports that her Hep C is from a tatoo she had placed several years ago.
Use a Condom David:yes: :yes:

M

matilack

Who doesnt love DB? The guy picks up blocked punts and gets annihilated. LOL

Electric Chair

May 23, 2006
Imagine... An NFL Player whose net worth makes his GF laugh at how poor he is. :yes:

I love Pam. :gaga:

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
Next time Pats fans come in hear tryin' to talk their chit, I'm just gonna say, "How many of your team's players are bangin' Pam Anderson?" That should shut them the fuk up.

nickelbolt

Fuggedaboutit
Aug 20, 2006
Here is a previous post of mine from one of the "other" forums...

08-03-2005, 01:43 PM
nickelbolt said:
All anyone needs to know about Pam's history is that she kissed Tommy Lee and Kid Rock...

That's the equivalent of drinking sloppy gutter water and washing it down with the saliva of the entire world of rock star groupies.

Mmmm... tasty.

I just hope Big Binn remembers to wrap that rascal.
:icon_shrug:

...and I didn't even get into which body parts she "kissed" on these two dirtbags.

:icon_eek:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
WonderSlug said:
Binn needs to be stocking up on the penicillin, interferon, and ribavirin.
You have to wonder what kind of chorizo it takes to land that infected gash :icon_eek:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
You have to wonder what kind of chorizo it takes to land that infected gash :icon_eek:
I would be surprised if anything could touch both sides at once! :icon_eek:

nickelbolt

Fuggedaboutit
Aug 20, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: "infected gash"

Dude... you are just plain filthy. :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
nickelbolt said:
:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: "infected gash"

Dude... you are just plain filthy. :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:
Filthy ? :icon_shrug:

You bet your ass Binn is thinking about a detachable strap-on shlong. C'mon man. Penicillin is afraid of this chick. :yes: It would not be worth decreasing my life expectancy nor tasting what Tommy Lee tasted like. :lol:

HollywoodLeo

Mar 13, 2006
I don't think Hep C can be spread through sex.

They'd have to share needles or something.

Binn's safe, Unless i'm wrong, anyways