• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Padres get back to .500

oca

BoltTalker
Well it was a nice win last night. Eaton looked pretty solid. I hope they can win tonight and then maybe let Peavy miss a start and see if that helps his arm. I'd hate to make it to the playoffs and then have Peavy out.

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #BoatUp #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Come on Padres!! Finish strong and get into the playoffs!! :banana:

oca

BoltTalker
Well it was a nice series win for them last night.....now we come up to a big series in L.A. I hope we can win the series and start playing more consistent. Like a team that is playoff bound.

SDRay

Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
I just got back from the Padres game vs the Nationals. We lost 5-1 with our best pitcher. Hernandez is still batting well. He ht our sole HR. But man we've lost 4 of 5 and. I don't know if this team has enough to win the division.

SDRay

Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Wow what a game tonight! The pads were down 5-0 to the Nationals in the 9th and they came nack to win 8-5 in the 12th. Good win Pads!

oca

BoltTalker
Very much needed series win. With the Giants playing very well right now we need to keep winning and get that magic number down even further. I believe it's 9 as of today.