• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pacing the Floor....

Shamrock

I'm going to bed in about 5 minutes.

I'll sleep well.

Rivers, LT, Gates, VJ, McCardell, Parker, Merriman, Jamal, Luis, Igor, Jammer, McCree, Cromartie ..... are ALL gonna beat the holy **** out of Raiderville tomorrow.

Believe it !!!

:bolt: :foley53: :bolt:

:bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: I am sleepless right now because I can not wait for MNF to begin and so that we can watch the Athens Alabama homegrown Philip Rivers flood out the black hole that is Oakland by a score of 42 - 7.:bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt:

Yall should have no problems beating the raiders especially if Brooks is playing QB for them. He alone will throw the game yalls way....trust me I know!!!

Trumpet_Man

saintfan said:
Yall should have no problems beating the raiders especially if Brooks is playing QB for them. He alone will throw the game yalls way....trust me I know!!!
It would not matter who is at QB for the Raiders. It could be GOD and he would get creamed by our defensive front 7.

thejdog said:
Who is so geeked up over tommorows game they're doing the same?

It's going to be a sleepless night.:bolt:
Right there with you hommie! Fortunatly I had my wisdom teeth pulled about a week ago so I've got some killer meds... otherwise there would have been no sleep last night, no doubt about it!

boltssbbound

I'm "working" on three hours sleep today. I use the term working loosely, since ther is no way I'll be able to concentrate today. I can't stop thinking about tonight's game.

I know we're going to win, but I'm still nervous. It seems absolutely phocking ridiculous that a grown man has sweaty palms and butterflies in his stomach over a football game. :icon_shrug:

boltssbbound said:
I can't stop thinking about tonight's game.

I know we're going to win, but I'm still nervous. It seems absolutely phocking ridiculous that a grown man has sweaty palms and butterflies in his stomach over a football game. :icon_shrug:
I get the same way and I feel totally stupid for it.

Oh well, when you are passionate for a team I guess this is what happens.

boltssbbound

Critter said:
I get the same way and I feel totally stupid for it.

Oh well, when you are passionate for a team I guess this is what happens.
Yeah, I usually make some killer food to enjoy during the game, and then at gametime I'm so nervous that I can't eat. :icon_rofl:

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
if your all bored and need to burn off extra energy, how about reading my civil procedure homework and doing case briefs for me?:icon_tease:

Trumpet_Man

PostAnteaterCharger said:
if your all bored and need to burn off extra energy, how about reading my civil procedure homework and doing case briefs for me?:icon_tease:
No. I had to do that 25 years ago. It is your turn.

Make sure you have the rules of discovery down and "edaction".

What you can away with in essence. :icon_mrgreen:

Shamrock said:
I went and got a State Inspectin on my pickup truck so I don't get pulled over again by the local cops. :lol:
I should have played 9 holes. but I did not want to take to long. Oh well, the surf never got better so I am stuck with very little to do right now but wait and watch horrible ESPN blabbering

PostAnteaterCharger said:
i think i might prefer case briefing to that
please, getting ouside and relaxing is much nicer then work ever will be, I would prefer to surf but its blown out so golfing is the next choice.

Trumpet_Man

compubolt said:
please, getting ouside and relaxing is much nicer then work ever will be, I would prefer to surf but its blown out so golfing is the next choice.

Golf sucks.

I would rather kill little animals with oversized weapons.:bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt:

BFISA

saintfan said:
Yeah, we know!!:icon_mrgreen: :lol: :icon_rofl: