Over the Rivers and through the Gates...

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

!~BOLT~!

Oct 2, 2006
www.finerfinishdetailing.com
man is it good to see them celebrating like two frat brothers after that td. i almost got the feeling that maybe they were just never gonna hook up again.:icon_huh: great to see they enjoy playing in bolts so much together. great catch great throw a thing of beauty the way gates actually looks like a power foward. :icon_toast: :icon_party: :icon_toast: :icon_party: :icon_toast:

M

matilack

PostAnteaterCharger said:
life's good :icon_mrgreen:
Almost perfect week so far, Chiefs barely pulled it out on Arizona, and Raiders blow.

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
Rivers opened the flood Gates for the TD.:icon_eek:

What a thing of Beauty it was.:icon_eek:

Wee need to see more of it.:yes: :tup: :icon_toast: :icon_party: :icon_banana:

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
matilack said:
Almost perfect week so far, Chiefs barely pulled it out on Arizona, and Raiders blow.
larry johnson might be out for a while; hopefully for 2+ weeks

M

matilack

larry johnson might be out for a while; hopefully for 2+ weeks
WHAT? REALLY? THATS GREAT NEWS!!

What happened I didnt get to see it.

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
!~BOLT~! said:
man is it good to see them celebrating like two frat brothers after that td. i almost got the feeling that maybe they were just never gonna hook up again.:icon_huh: great to see they enjoy playing in bolts so much together. great catch great throw a thing of beauty the way gates actually looks like a power foward. :icon_toast: :icon_party: :icon_toast: :icon_party: :icon_toast:
The pic of them celebrating after the TD is on yahoo sports...

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
AthensPhilipRiversFan said:
:icon_mrgreen: i wanta be Gates' left hand...just for a few seconds....:icon_wink: :icon_tease:
:icon_eek: This thread is PG Rated not R Rated.:icon_eek:

AthensPhilipRiversFan

Mar 13, 2006
turbo_turtle said:
:icon_eek: This thread is PG Rated not R Rated.:icon_eek:

wellllllllllll i'm sowwy! my mind was rated PG-17 ....up until i saw that picture...and them...um....well.....I cant help myself...i'm innocent...really....i am...truly....completely...innocent...i swear...:icon_wink:

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
AthensPhilipRiversFan said:
wellllllllllll i'm sowwy! my mind was rated PG-17 ....up until i saw that picture...and them...um....well.....I cant help myself...i'm innocent...really....i am...truly....completely...innocent...i swear...:icon_wink:
:icon_rofl: :icon_eek: Teresa this thread needs to go to the Adult forum before to long. At this rate.:icon_eek: :icon_rofl:

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
turbo_turtle said:
:icon_rofl: :icon_eek: Teresa this thread needs to go to the Adult forum before to long. At this rate.:icon_eek: :icon_rofl:
she's already one of the most frequent posters along with carrie :lol: what else do you recommend?

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
she's already one of the most frequent posters along with carrie :lol: what else do you recommend?
:lol: :icon_mrgreen: But But But all the kiddies here need the PG rated version of this Chargers thread not the R Rated version of this thread.:icon_mrgreen: :lol:

M

matilack

if it helps them score TD's I could care less, otherwise that belongs in San Fran.:icon_rofl:

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
:bolt: :icon_eek: I am surprised if Gates could feel anything with the Cannon that Philip Rivers has because if it were me to catch that pass I would have lost my entire arms.:icon_eek: :bolt:

AthensPhilipRiversFan

Mar 13, 2006
turbo_turtle said:
:bolt: :icon_eek: I am surprised if Gates could feel anything with the Cannon that Philip Rivers has because if it were me to catch that pass I would have lost my entire arms.:icon_eek: :bolt:

the boy does have a heckuva arm! he can sling a ball from here to yonder faster than the eyes can see it move! OH YEAH! GO PHILIP! GO PHILIP! it's a gooooooooooood day ummm night...to be a Rivers and Bolts fan!!!:bolt:

KimPossible

BoltTalker
Jun 23, 2006
BFISA said:
:icon_eek: :icon_mrgreen: :lol: :icon_rofl:

Hey..I just posted that one at the UT too :icon_eek: ...it's hilarious...

...great minds think alike...