• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Operation "the Champ"

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
#1
O.k. guys. The Champ can make it out to the Raiders game on 11/26.

I will hook the brother up with a plane ticket.

Does anyone have an extra game ticket they can part with?

Anyone have a couch or guest room for the brother?

Lets hook'em up!

LET NO FAN BE LEFT BEHIND.

Please check and see if we can hook a borther up!
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
#2
Concudan said:
O.k. guys. The Champ can make it out to the Raiders game on 11/26.

I will hook the brother up with a plane ticket.

Does anyone have an extra game ticket they can part with?

Anyone have a couch or guest room for the brother?

Lets hook'em up!

LET NO FAN BE LEFT BEHIND.

Please check and see if we can hook a borther up!
There is a real good chance I can snag an extra ticket for this event. It is too early for me to commit but the seat next to me may be open (50 yard line).

I am maxed out on rooms right now and up here in Lake Elsinore so maybe a brother closer to San Diego can hook up a crash pad.
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
#5
No joking here!

Anyone who thinks Trumpie aint a fan, needs to understand this. This man does what he can to hook a borther up, and enjoys seeing Charger fans enjoying the team and the atmosphere.

He provides buncha stuff at each tailgater, and has gotten tickets for fans and never (well maybe hardly ever) asks for cash. This is why I always say, Trumpie is a Charger Fan's Charger fan!

Thanks Tony, your one of the best...

Now, back to joking!
 

sdchrger

Well-Known Member
#7
Concudan said:
No joking here!

Anyone who thinks Trumpie aint a fan, needs to understand this. This man does what he can to hook a borther up, and enjoys seeing Charger fans enjoying the team and the atmosphere.

He provides buncha stuff at each tailgater, and has gotten tickets for fans and never (well maybe hardly ever) asks for cash. This is why I always say, Trumpie is a Charger Fan's Charger fan!

Thanks Tony, your one of the best...

Now, back to joking!

I might be able to help out with Hotel points if we can't hook him up with a place to stay.
 

sdchrger

Well-Known Member
#9
tboltzcali said:
Speaking of the champ, doesnt brandon manumaleuna look like the rock? look at your sig, take the hair away!!!!! lol
Manu is the rock!! That's why I, such a prestigious member of this forum adopted his bad azz!! :tup:
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
#11
Concudan said:
No joking here!

Anyone who thinks Trumpie aint a fan, needs to understand this. This man does what he can to hook a borther up, and enjoys seeing Charger fans enjoying the team and the atmosphere.

He provides buncha stuff at each tailgater, and has gotten tickets for fans and never (well maybe hardly ever) asks for cash. This is why I always say, Trumpie is a Charger Fan's Charger fan!

Thanks Tony, your one of the best...

Now, back to joking!
Hey I am not a MOD so no need to suck up to me. :icon_banana:
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
#16
tboltzcali said:
atleast i wont forget your name now. wish i lived in san diego still, or it wouldnt be a problem to let a fellow bolt head crash da pad!
If I lived closer to Dago and the happenings, then my place would be cool but I am maxed out with family right now and space.

Plus my garden and den of decadence may be too harsh for the average bear. :icon_mrgreen:
 

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
#18
Trumpet_Man said:
There is a Hyatt in Mission Valley.
There's a million hotels in mission valley
A marriott is near the stadium between fenton parkway and the mall with Oscars so that's maybe 1.2mis
 
#22
The Champ can crash at my place if he needs a place to stay. Nothing fancy. An inflatable matress on the floor, but it's free if he needs a place.
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
#24
DING DING DING!!!!!

We have:
Round trip airling ticket!
Ticket to the game (50 yard line view seat that is fugging killer)!
Best Tailgater in All of Boltsville!
And a place for the Champ to lay his weary head!

Champ come on down! You are the first recipient of the BOLTTALK Operation -LET NO FAN BE LEFT BEHIND- Prize package!

GO BOLTS!!!!!
 

Chelsea

Well-Known Member
#27
Concudan said:
DING DING DING!!!!!

We have:
Round trip airling ticket!
Ticket to the game (50 yard line view seat that is fugging killer)!
Best Tailgater in All of Boltsville!
And a place for the Champ to lay his weary head!

Champ come on down! You are the first recipient of the BOLTTALK Operation -LET NO FAN BE LEFT BEHIND- Prize package!

GO BOLTS!!!!!
So what is the plan? Does he have a place to stay?
 

Top