• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

One step closer to playboy

WonderSlug

LT teh ghost said:
I wish i could have that much airbrushing.
Yeah, I hate it when they airbrush the hell out of pics. Makes them look almost comic book in a way.

If Britney was truly happy about her preggers body, she'd allow a fully unphotoshopped pic to be used.

CCG

Is it just me or does anyone else notice the irony that she's on the cover of a magazine called Bazaar? Alternate spellings implied.

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
CCG said:
Okay, you get a point for that.:lol:
Seriously when she talks she looks SO lost. I think it's part of her being honorary white trash now and all... like she's forced to act like an idiot. Oh well I'd still hit it :icon_rofl:

WonderSlug

MtlBoltsFan said:
Seriously when she talks she looks SO lost. I think it's part of her being honorary white trash now and all... like she's forced to act like an idiot. Oh well I'd still hit it :icon_rofl:
Well, you know she at least put out TWICE. But why did it have to be with that dude of hers? Geez, he's little more than a barely functioning oxygen converter at this point.

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
WonderSlug said:
Well, you know she at least put out TWICE. But why did it have to be with that dude of hers? Geez, he's little more than a barely functioning oxygen converter at this point.
Tell it like it is my slug :rockout:

WonderSlug

Newly blonded Ashlee Simpson was offered $4 million by PlayBoy to do a spread. She declined. Although it seems her family members told her she was stupid for declining. :lol: