• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Olshansky making a catch!

sdchrger

Concudan said:
Check out the manster getting the ball. Nicklebolt posted this at the UT.

Freakin shaweeeet!
That's Ryan Krause.:icon_rofl:

That's why it's funny, they said it was Igor in the article. Notice the lack of ink on the arms?:icon_shrug:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
sdchrger said:
That's Ryan Krause.:icon_rofl:

That's why it's funny, they said it was Igor in the article. Notice the lack of ink on the arms?:icon_shrug:
Yup. I noticed that too.

Its a good picture though...

the problem I have with the photo is the Seahawk that is supposedly was over thrown is a FS # 40 Oliver Celestin and unless he has been converted to a RB position on the offense I highly doubt that the Seahawks would try to convert a FS to a RB.

Second sdchrger is 100% correct that there is no tats on the arms of the supossed Olshansky Int so this is not to sdchrger and to my opinions is not a real Olshansky Int photo.

I rest my case.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
WonderSlug said:
Somehow, Igor also had the ability to turn himself into Ryan Krause! :icon_mrgreen:
I tell you, the guy is whickedly powerful. He is so strong, he jumped right out of his tats!

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Concudan said:
Check out the manster getting the ball. Nicklebolt posted this at the UT.

Freakin shaweeeet!

Igor's skinnier and thinner then hte last time i saw him
He lose weight? Looks awful :icon_tease: