• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Olshansky has a sprained MCL

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #BoatUp #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
#1
Found this post in the UT forums

Olshansky was heard on the radio syaing the following.

"it was the 3rd play of the game and that BIG SLUG robert gallery, after I shed him and threw him to the ground, he rolled over on my knee" :icon_evil:

"I'm taking an MRI today and it's a sprained MCL - but I'm hoping to be back next week and also depending on how fast I heal."
 

Electric Chair

Well-Known Member
#5
I'm just glad it's not more serious. We don't need him to beat Tennessee, and with the bye the following week I would love for him to rest it and get ready for the World Champs.
 

anger management

Well-Known Member
#6
Electric Chair said:
I'm just glad it's not more serious. We don't need him to beat Tennessee, and with the bye the following week I would love for him to rest it and get ready for the World Champs.
Don't forget we got Baltimore before Pittsburgh.

:bolt:
 

Electric Chair

Well-Known Member
#8
anger management said:
Don't forget we got Baltimore before Pittsburgh.

:bolt:
I did forget, but all the more reason to rest him.

GREAT to see you in here AM. You will find this site superior in every fashion to the UT, and will recognize many of the posters already.
 

anger management

Well-Known Member
#9
Electric Chair said:
I did forget, but all the more reason to rest him.

GREAT to see you in here AM. You will find this site superior in every fashion to the UT, and will recognize many of the posters already.
Thanks man. I'll be posting over here more often.

:bolt:
 

boltssbbound

Well-Known Member
#10
MtlBoltsFan said:
trade Igor I am a cesarean :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:
We should start a fan club, sit together at all the game. We'll be called...wait for it.. wait for it...
the Cesarean Section.
:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

:icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana:
 

WonderSlug

Well-Known Member
#12
boltssbbound said:
We should start a fan club, sit together at all the game. We'll be called...wait for it.. wait for it...
the Cesarean Section.
:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

:icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana:

:icon_rofl:
 

WonderSlug

Well-Known Member
#13
Electric Chair said:
I'm just glad it's not more serious. We don't need him to beat Tennessee, and with the bye the following week I would love for him to rest it and get ready for the World Champs.
I agree. Sit him out of the Tennessee game, and use the two extra weeks to be fully healed for Baltimore and Pittsburgh.

Cesaire and Robinson should fill in well enough against the Titans.
 

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
#14
MtlBoltsFan said:
trade Igor I am a cesarean :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:
does that mean you had one performed on your braiN? :icon_huh:

Its still kinda early in the week, let's see what happens by thursday
 

Top