• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ohhhh its a beautiful thing indeed!

WonderSlug

27 points for --- leading the AFC West.

0 points against --- leading the AFC West.

We win all division title tiebreakers so far. :icon_mrgreen:

Concudan said:
:icon_banana:

I know, I know, its early but seeing the Chargers alone at the top of the west is a thing of pure beauty!!!!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/standings/
In the entire NFL only the Steelers (28) and the Cardinals (34) scored more than us. The 49ers also scored 27 (in a loss) and the Ravens equaled our feat winning 27-0 also.

Not a bad week to be a Charger fan. Get ready for even more bandwagon fans to jump aboard the Charger Express. Maybe some become true blue (and gold) fans.

Thumper said:
In the entire NFL only the Steelers (28) and the Cardinals (34) scored more than us. The 49ers also scored 27 (in a loss) and the Ravens equaled our feat winning 27-0 also.

Not a bad week to be a Charger fan. Get ready for even more bandwagon fans to jump aboard the Charger Express. Maybe some become true blue (and gold) fans.
:bolt: I like just a win it tastes oh so good to be 1 - 0 and a victory of 27 - 0 giving an *** whooping to the turds it just tatses oh so good.

I am in this wagon for the long haul. I am strapped in, combination lock fastened, the monkey ate the combination for the fastener, did not give me time to memorize the darn thing so oh well and I have my peanuts on this trip to the Super Bowl all the way to the Lombardi Trophy hoisting San Diego Chargers. Super Bowl coMVP's Philip Rivers & Shawne Lights Out Merriman.

That is what I call a Beautiful thing indeed. :bolt:

M

matilack

WonderSlug said:
:icon_rofl:
You know every bit of trash i talked to the raider fans came true,

They were dominated by Merriman and Tomlinson, and our Defense really lead the game for us.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Thumper said:
I thought you guys might like this. It makes me laugh.

:icon_rofl:

He looks like a big baby doing that... Not that, that is anything different for him. Hell I think Marcy Whiney has out played him the last few years.

Trumpet_Man

Thumper said:
I thought you guys might like this. It makes me laugh.

This is a "reverse" bull stomp...

You guys are way off the mark. :yes:

That was Sapp's Bull stomp for Foley.....man are you guys dense or what ???? :icon_eek: :eek: :icon_eyes: :eek: :icon_eyes: :eek: :icon_eyes: :icon_eyes:

M

matilack

I know people didnt like the playcalling on Monday night but heres somethin for ya!!!

AFC West Passer Rating
Brooks 58.0
Green 60.9
Plummer 26.3!
Rivers....133.1!!!!!

LOL, I hope we throw more over the long run or well get smashed by teams like Denver and Pitsburgh amd Baltimore

Trumpet_Man

matilack said:
I know people didnt like the playcalling on Monday night but heres somethin for ya!!!

AFC West Passer Rating
Brooks 58.0
Green 60.9
Plummer 26.3!
Rivers....133.1!!!!!

LOL, I hope we throw more over the long run or well get smashed by teams like Denver and Pitsburgh amd Baltimore
We did something to these mother fahkers we have not done since 1961.

If fans are not happy with that - they can suck my dicque and kiss my asssss............ not you but ..... you know...