Officiall: Chargers vs. Faiders Gameday Thread!

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

pure-sol

May 3, 2008
Big props to my boy Tolbert for the first Bolt screen pass of the game and making some decent YAC! To all the haters out there, screw you! You guys can talk all the crap about how LT is losing a step (106 yards rushing 2 TD's, 22 fantasy points), but really all you did was blow hot air and claim the sky was falling when it really wasn't.

So here's to all of the Chicken Littles of the day too! :icon_rofl:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Retired Catholic said:
While some of us have been morning the loss of LT's career, I feel we should also extend condolences to the moribund career of Larry Johnson, another one who has managed to slip over to the wrong side of the hill. 198 yards is, indeed, a poor showing for such a storied back.
He was terrible today, jes fuq'in terrible!!

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
pure-sol said:
Big props to my boy Tolbert for the first Bolt screen pass of the game and making some decent YAC! To all the haters out there, screw you! You guys can talk all the crap about how LT is losing a step (106 yards rushing 2 TD's, 22 fantasy points), but really all you did was blow hot air and claim the sky was falling when it really wasn't.

So here's to all of the Chicken Littles of the day too! :icon_rofl:
QFT :icon_toast:

BOLTS4LIFE

Banned
Banned
Oct 13, 2006
HEXEDBOLT said:
Damn I wish I was as Stupid as you, how does the welfare system work for you?
You don't need welfare.

Norv just feeds you his meat!!!!
Salted Man Meat!!!

HEXEDBOLT

Don't like it, lump it!!!
Jul 11, 2006
BOLTS4LIFE said:
You don't need welfare.

Norv just feeds you his meat!!!!
Salted Meat!!!

And you like to play hide the sausage, your the best one I ever had.

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
wrbanwal said:
Did you watch?

15-0 into the 3rd qtr??

juz sayin

:icon_shrug:
Yeah, I watched; at the point you're speaking of, there were posters here ready to slash their wrists. One's post said something the effect that "well, this team officially blows."

I never, ever felt the Chargers were in danger of losing this game, none whatsoever.

But again, that's jes me.

BOLTS4LIFE

Banned
Banned
Oct 13, 2006
HEXEDBOLT said:
And you like to play hide the sausage, your the best one I ever had.

So now you want me?!!!! :icon_eek:
You've always creeped me out and now I know why.

Anyway... you'll have to look elsewhere.
Not into guys.

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
BFISA said:
Yeah, I watched; at the point you're speaking of, there were posters here ready to slash their wrists. One's post said something the effect that "well, this team officially blows."

I never, ever felt the Chargers were in danger of losing this game, none whatsoever.

But again, that's jes me.

:tup:

my son kept calling from AZ,

WE SUCK! PR SUCKS! LT SUCKS!

I kept telling him,

we're a 2nd half team, keep the faith

:lol:

but I gotta say, I wished it was 38-0 Bolts in the first half

:yes:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
wrbanwal said:

I kept telling him,

Well, I wouldn't have minded that either, but all that really matters is the final score. All this ancillary bullshit is jes that.

Reactions: Johnny Lightning

BOLTS4LIFE

Banned
Banned
Oct 13, 2006
wrbanwal said:

I kept telling him,

We are a second half team but we can't fall behind like that against the Ponies, Patsies, and teams like that.

We would have beat The Donkos and the refs if we didn't start out so poorly.

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
BFISA said:
Well, I wouldn't have minded that either, but all that really matters is the final score. All this ancillary bullshit is jes that.
but, then this forum wouldn't exist!

:icon_shrug:

PosterFormerlyKnownAsCBF

Jun 25, 2006
BOLTS4LIFE said:
We are a second half team but we can't fall behind like that against the Ponies, Patsies, and teams like that.

Agree, but the D really gaffed on one play, the TD to Miller.

The ponies & patsies have struggled as well.

Reactions: Johnny Lightning

Holy_Bolt

Nov 18, 2007
Pacific Northwest
BOLTS4LIFE said:

We are two plays from being 4-0. If we can find a way to play ball in the first half of every game...we will be un-stoppable!

bigmike.x.09

Oct 22, 2006
Holy_Bolt said:
The turnovers by the "D" sure helped! The special teams, offense, and Defense, all stepped up in the 2nd half.
i wish my HS team woulda done the same, then we would still be undefeated in homecoming game :icon_sad:

BOLTS4LIFE

Banned
Banned
Oct 13, 2006
Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan said:
Agree, but the D really gaffed on one play, the TD to Miller.

The ponies & patsies have struggled as well.
That was bad but we still should have been scoreless going into the half.

BOLTS4LIFE

Banned
Banned
Oct 13, 2006
Holy_Bolt said:
We are two plays from being 4-0. If we can find a way to play ball in the first half of every game...we will be un-stoppable!

That's for sure!! :yes:

Retired Catholic

BoltTalker
Aug 3, 2006
Banker's Hill
Holy_Bolt said:
This team has a fundamental problem with being prepared going in. Whether at the beginning of the season or the beginning of a game. Denver had a let down, so now we share an unexpected division loss each, but the coaches have to accept and fulfill the responsibility to have this team ready at kick off. Considering the thrasos and competence of Rivers, they should simply allow him now to call plays from scrimmage and to audible at will, even from play one. In fact, next week, Rivers ought audible the first play, unless the script reflects what the defense is doing in their first set.

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Retired Catholic said:
This team has a fundamental problem with being prepared going in. Whether at the beginning of the season or the beginning of a game. Denver had a let down, so now we share an unexpected division loss each, but the coaches have to accept and fulfill the responsibility to have this team ready at kick off. Considering the thrasos and competence of Rivers, they should simply allow him now to call plays from scrimmage and to audible at will, even from play one. In fact, next week, Rivers ought audible the first play, unless the script reflects what the defense is doing in their first set.
Jesus wept :tdown:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Ok, I'm officially dumber than a rock; I forgot to place my vBookie bets :icon_eek: :icon_sad: :tdown: