Official week 9 GDT

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Next home game in Mexico you mean?

So what local ticket vendors and PSLs?
I stand corrected. And I didn't know KC was in Mexico. I was told Missouri.
Missouri is an Indian word for Mexico perhaps. Relocation means re-education.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
I stand corrected. And I didn't know KC was in Mexico. I was told Missouri.
Missouri is an Indian word for Mexico perhaps. Relocation means re-education.
Or one might consider the NFL is playing games in foreign cities of late, but I guess that is too much a stretch of the imagination...

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
And the throws that were off target are everyone else's fault? It is a team sport last I heard, if you want to give him a pass go ahead.
Yes. Team sport. That is the point. When QBs are under a heavy pass rush, they tend to throw more incompletions and interceptions. Those things don't tend to occur in a vacuum. There is a reason Rivers was involved in more turnovers later in his career, and it isn't because he became a worse QB.

Reactions: Gill Man

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
The Spanoses in London would fail harder than they have in L.A. The NFL has lost its collective mind if it thinks that would work. The NFL might work in Asia or Mexico, but in England? Not a chance. Yea, yea. Y'all can point to sell-outs in the few games the NFL has played there just like I can point out the last time the World Cup was in the U.S.A., it was a great success. But would it work if a team needed a fan-base that would follow it over a 16-game season? No way. No chance. Not even an ounce (or gram) of hope.