Official week 9 GDT

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

ThunderHorse17

Lone Wolf
Apr 10, 2010
Missouri
The jags and Texans are playing now in London.

I had to pick up Gardner for a qb since Matt Ryan is injured and on bye.

So go jags for sure!

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Yup GO PACK!!!!

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
Hey dudes. I will be seeing this game. Can the Packers leap into the stands after touchdowns?

Lancer 1

Betrayed Bolt Supporter
Jul 10, 2006
I think it's time for Casey Hayward to pick off hs old friend & former teammate!

Lancer 1

Betrayed Bolt Supporter
Jul 10, 2006
It's getting to the point that 1 touchdown may be enough for the Chargers to win this game.

ThunderHorse17

Lone Wolf
Apr 10, 2010
Missouri
I quit watching after it was 6 zero. Now it's 12 zip. Cmon crowd pump up the noise for your home team packers.

I can still hear rivers cadence calls before the snap. I guess packer fans are pretty cool dudes not to rub salt in a open wound.

And I'm getting killed in fantasy league again :/

Davante Adams and Keenan Allen both not winning my matchup.

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Game over....Pack sucked today......dominated by the chuggers......one team was desperate for a win the other took the week off after an emotional win over the Chefs at home. Eff it. Credit the chugger D...they didn't give Rodgers any time to throw, Pack had no answer.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Game over....Pack sucked today......dominated by the chuggers......one team was desperate for a win the other took the week off after an emotional win over the Chefs at home. Eff it. Credit the chugger D...they didn't give Rodgers any time to throw, Pack had no answer.
I didn't see anything as I'm pretty much done with watching full NFL games. Plus, driving around.
But I saw the Chiefs won. That's good.
Raiders and Broncos up, 4th quarter. I have lost any emotional interest, other than hoping Deano get the draino from LA.

ThunderHorse17

Lone Wolf
Apr 10, 2010
Missouri
It was definitely the D that won this game. As I was tuning away from the game early they had 2 or 3 sacks.

I come back around 9 minutes left in the third quarter and both offenses had less than 65 total yards...

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
I've always said that Rodgers is overrated.
He got pummeled. He did well in the first half not turning it over.

I left so I don't know what happened after.

NFL is boring.

Like I keep saying, games are won and lost at the line of scrimmage. The Spanos front 7 was dominating the Green Bay blockers.

Lancer 1

Betrayed Bolt Supporter
Jul 10, 2006
It was definitely the D that won this game. As I was tuning away from the game early they had 2 or 3 sacks.

I come back around 9 minutes left in the third quarter and both offenses had less than 65 total yards...
Yeah, DC Gus Bradley gets the game ball for this one if we win.