Official Game Day Thread: Chiefs @ Chargers - 12/29

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Lance19

BoltTalker
Oct 2, 2011
Wherever these Valkyries drop me...
Great job, Blue.

I know you're probably going to pretend that it's just a headset, or something,
but I suspect that you have a message: That Telescopo is really saying:
"Unlike the previous guy, I won't let players of Drew Brees' caliber get away!"
Homage To Brees.png

Subtitle: "McCoy, You Got Pegg'd!"

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2013
I am guilty of thinking just off demeanor that Telesco was going to be the bigger let-down over McCoy....So happy I was wrong. Telesco looks like a goofy insecure kid but he's a killer.

Fossil

BoltTalker
Jan 6, 2008
Staring at the screen for 10 minutes now, hoping the movie poster image is really a GIF and that Wendy's h00ters will pop out and bounce around. Still not sure about it. Better go back and stare for another 20 minutes or so.
Go Boltz!

Cheapseats

The fight for LA is over....LA lost.
Jul 24, 2008
Beautiful, downtown Ramona, CA
Come on Bengals and Jets!!!
Getting ready to head down to the stadium...Looking forward to seeing the Chargers punch anybody the Chiefs put on the field right in the mouth! (...figuratively speaking, don't need any 15 yd penalties today)
Let's finish strong and see how things shake out! GET LOUD PEOPLE!!!!!!

TheLash

Aug 8, 2006
Bolts Flag Flying!
Jersey On!
Triple-venti, non-fat, vanilla latte' in hand!
Let's Go Bolts! Beat the Queefs!

What ever the outcome of today. I have been mostly pleasantly surprised this year. Better than I expected.

Montrose

BoltTalker
Jun 20, 2012
Nice one Blue.

Whatever the results this has been a much better season than I was expecting. One more effort and finish 9-7 is a decent run as long as we don't focus on who we lost to!:rolleyes:

Not read anything re the Chiefs' starters.

Chargefwd

BoltTalker
Dec 9, 2013
Denver
It is Reid after all. Fingers crossed.I think the Bolts can beat the Chefs even if the Starters do play, but I wouldn't be opposed to an extra advantage.
I think that if the Fins and Ravens Win, KC will rest the first team. If they lose, they may just bring on the first team because they really don't want to have to face the Chargers in the playoffs at some point...No one does, IMO.

Go Jets and Bengals!