• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

OFFICIAL COLTS V CHARGERS SUNDAY NIGHT GAMETHREAD

Johnny Lightning said:
I know things
Oh, ok then :icon_toast:

I'm watching the Packers toast the Vikings. How the hell did we get run over by them last week?. The Vikes must have the worst passing game in the history of the NFL. They are terrible.

I hope I'm wrong but I fear for what might happen tonight against Indy. :icon_eek:

Wow, Jesse Chatman has just gone over 100 yards rushing and Cleo has run for a TD. Just goes to show 'any given sunday' and all that. Roll on the game.

sdchrger

HEXEDBOLT said:
Rivers is going to be on tired mofo tomorrow playing, DB,LB,DL,OL WR and QB. I think he can do it though.:icon_tease:
If Philip fixes Philip, than I will be happy. :yes:

The o-line and d-line needs to get their **** together and start controlling the LOS like they did last year.

HEXEDBOLT

Don't like it, lump it!!!
If Philip fixes Philip, than I will be happy. :yes:

The o-line and d-line needs to get their **** together and start controlling the LOS like they did last year.
I refuse to believe Philip was ever broken, sure he had a bad game but what QB never has.:icon_shrug::icon_huh::bolt: