• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

**Official Chargers vs Colts Gameday Thread**

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #BoatUp #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Let's go Chargers!!!!! Let's SHOCK the Colts!!

Everyone talk about the game here.

SDRay

Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Good 1st half for the Bolts. I was hoping to go up by 17.

Let's keep in going!

Dude, when you are up on Indy at all it's good... It's a 2 score game! That's HUGE... I didn't see the opening kick, who gets the ball to begin the half?

SDRay

Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Merriman! The guy said that this game would be different from his last 3!

SDRay

Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Kaeding with another big kick 19-17 SD. Man our defense needs it's biggest stop yet.

Way to go. At least your playoff hopes are still alive.

What a great game it turned out to be. That Carolina/Saints game could put me to sleep. This one is obviously the game of the weekend,

SDRay

Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
It was a nice win over their STARTERS. They wanted the record and got their best. But we went in there and won with defense. Now we need help. Hopefully the Steelers, Jags and Broncos lose next week. Great game Bolts!

San Diego Super Chargers

Great game for the Bolts today! I have to give it up to the defense today. Merriman was an animal!
Turner's run was electrifying. My pick for the MVP for today's game would have to split between Merriman and Turner.
It's extra sweet when you go into an opponents house, beat them, and put your team in the history books as destroying a perfect season for the opponent. Now all we need is to get a championship!
Go Chargers!