*** OFFICIAL *** Chargers @ 49ers GameDay Thread

  • Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

HEXEDBOLT

Don't like it, lump it!!!
Jul 11, 2006
14,859
1,162
350
This should be a give me game, I just hope we don't lay down and roll over.:bolt:
 

reef shark

BoltTalker
Sep 22, 2006
929
42
170
vegas
hopefully there wont be a fight like at the orange bowl las night... but we would take em neways...


take the over...


(42.5?)
 

boltssbbound

Well-Known Member
Jun 16, 2006
7,003
735
350
43
Leaving for the 'gater in about 45 minutes. Nice early start. :tup:

The 49ers are going to get punked today.
 

SDC-IL

BoltTalker
Oct 3, 2006
155
9
90
48
The Chargers should run, pass and score at will vs. a 49er defense that is #26 in the NFL.

The one thing the Chargers have to do.

Keep the focus all game long.
 

foober

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2006
2,943
199
270
66
I'm guessing all the folks in san fran are waking up with blurry eyes this morning. Hope they have an internet connection and webcam thingy when the tail gate gets started.
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
56,199
3,736
350
leisure said:
Damnit Conc LLV needs a blowout!!!!!!!
You wont get one if the 9ers are as bad as we think. At least that is my opinionation of the matter.
 

wrbanwal

Well-Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
10,892
1,271
350
I'm torn between Denver or our Bolts in the survival pool.

GO BOLTS!

:icon_toast:
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
56,199
3,736
350
wrbanwal said:
I'm torn between Denver or our Bolts in the survival pool.

GO BOLTS!

:icon_toast:
BOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donkies SUCK!!!!
 

boltsnow

BoltTalker
Oct 13, 2006
1,329
56
190
53
Martinsville, NJ
Tough decision for today. I usually wear the Jersey of who I think will have a big day. I think I might have to go with Tomlinson today. I think that even though we are winning, there has to be some kind of frustration with LT that he hasn't truely gotten that big game. Today... has the making for a big day.:tup:
 

wrbanwal

Well-Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
10,892
1,271
350
boltsnow said:
Tough decision for today. I usually wear the Jersey of who I think will have a big day. I think I might have to go with Tomlinson today. I think that even though we are winning, there has to be some kind of frustration with LT that he hasn't truely gotten that big game. Today... has the making for a big day.:tup:

tough call for me as well,

hot or medium wings???!!!

:icon_toast: :icon_toast: :icon_toast:
 
  • Like
Reactions: KimPossible

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
56,199
3,736
350
wrbanwal said:
THE RAIDERS SUCK MORE!!!

:lol: :lol:
No, they suck about the same. Its just that the Raiders swallow.
 

Ride The Lightning

Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.
Aug 15, 2006
10,732
1,290
350
46
Chula Vista, CA
www.oceandivide.info
Am I the only one who's not even excited for this game? I have this feeling it's going to be so lopsided it will actually be boring.

I"m predicting a Martyball type of game similar to the Raiders game. We get out to decent early lead then shut it down and run out the clock.

:icon_shrug:
 

compubolt

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2005
823
178
180
Thumper said:
Probably 1,500 Charger fans in our area. Charger fans outnumber 49er fans at least 10 to 1.
:lol: nice. I just pimped your camera at the UT
 

WonderSlug

Well-Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
8,654
807
350
49
www.boltsplanet.com
Ride The Lightning said:
Am I the only one who's not even excited for this game? I have this feeling it's going to be so lopsided it will actually be boring.

I"m predicting a Martyball type of game similar to the Raiders game. We get out to decent early lead then shut it down and run out the clock.

:icon_shrug:
That's what I think.

Rivers throws for 3 TD and LT rushes for a TD.

We jump out to a 28-10 lead and then Marty runs out the clock. Each team scores another TD (Turner rushing, and Alex Smith passing) and the final score will be 35 - 17.

That makes everyone happy on the Bolts side. :yes:
 

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
18,917
1,827
350
San Diego, CA
life is good minus hte fact its ****ing cold out here
Lots of love to everyone staying warm and toasty, we are taking over sanfrancisco!
This area of monster park is hereby annexed and given to San Diego:icon_tease:
 

PosterFormerlyKnownAsCBF

Well-Known Member
Jun 25, 2006
6,870
1,023
350
52
PostAnteaterCharger said:
life is good minus hte fact its ****ing cold out here
Lots of love to everyone staying warm and toasty, we are taking over sanfrancisco!
This area of monster park is hereby annexed and given to San Diego:icon_tease:
AWESOME!!! :tup:

I saw on ESPN it was going to be in the low-mid 50's and winds at 15mph or so. Nice weather to wear a Charger sweatshirt.

DAMN! I WISH I WAS THERE!!!!
 

compubolt

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2005
823
178
180
PostAnteaterCharger said:
life is good minus hte fact its ****ing cold out here
Lots of love to everyone staying warm and toasty, we are taking over sanfrancisco!
This area of monster park is hereby annexed and given to San Diego:icon_tease:
Make sure guys take lots of pictures of the area, maybe stand on a truck for some LARGE group photo's. Man I am envious of you guys. Drag sopme of the posters infront of the web cam and let us know who they are. :)