Norcal Boltheads: Tomorrow Night

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Boltdiehard

Jan 5, 2006
Anybody else from Norcal going tomorrow night? My tix are at home so I'll post our seats/section when I get home. I do know we're nine rows behind the Chargers bench.

Sounds like the starters will for the most part be sitting so this will be a good game to get :icon_party: .

:bolt:

Reactions: sdchrger

Critter

BoltTalker
Aug 21, 2006
thejdog said:
:yes: - I know dude . I used to make that preseaon trip, as free tix are easy to get, but decided a few years back it wasn't worth it.
Yep,

*hides face*

I'm only 80 miles away and I'm not making the trip either.:whistling:

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
I'm sailing on my friend's boat to Santa Cruz this weekend. Otherwise, I'd be there. But I will be watching the game from the TV on the boat, as I'm bouncing around in the ocean.

Boltdiehard

Jan 5, 2006
boltssbbound said:
I'm sailing on my friend's boat to Santa Cruz this weekend. Otherwise, I'd be there. But I will be watching the game from the TV on the boat, as I'm bouncing around in the ocean.
Does he have the KVH satellite system on there?

Electric Chair

May 23, 2006
boltssbbound said:
Nice!
SCI or Santa Cruz???

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Critter said:
Yep,

*hides face*

I'm only 80 miles away and I'm not making the trip either.:whistling:
For shame :no: :icon_shrug: .....Bolts that close and no dice ? :icon_huh:

I trust this is a different story if it is the regular season? :icon_huh:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
thejdog said:

Hey I don't think TRumpy lives in a trailer like that dude said:lol:
Yeah I do ... :yes:

But it is on an oil field and a shit load of land......so ....... :icon_mrgreen:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
leisure said:
I am mad at those people for hurting Trumpies feelings :yes:
I have no feelings except on the tip-of-da-dick and they did not touch me there so....... :icon_huh:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
leisure said:
Hay FU...I say I will go to what ever forum you go to and you treat me like that?
You betrayed me on the Minister of BEEF.

You left the TEMPLE in its greatest need of hour and now we have to suffer watching shitheads like Olivea and Hardwick being signed to long term deals ..... let me grab the barf bag. :puke:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
leisure said:
Hay that was YOUR God that did that. Remember who was the first one at the UT questioning AJ Smith?.......yep you are right it was ME!!!!!!!!
Do not question my GOD or I will send you on a ass stabbing SHIVA forever ........ :icon_evil:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
leisure said:
wtf is a Shiva :lol:
I thought it was a variant on a shank...shiv'd ....like in prison.

They never taught that crap in catechism (shit I do not even know how to spell it)...catholic school