No. Cal. Fans: Chargers - Raiders officially sold out.

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Boltdiehard

Jan 5, 2006
:tup:

Nice, I'll actually be able to wear my jersey and cheer without taco the vato trying to perform a prison sex act on me.

Good times.

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
I can imagine all the mascara running down the Turd fans' faces.

Sobbing ex-cons in kaubki makeup, you just gotta love it.

What I want to know is, how did Al Davis con the NFL into giving him another nationally televised primetime game to start the season? What sort of barnyard animal did Grandmama catch Tags boning?:bunny: :icon_kiss: :wabbit: :wub: :kisskiss: :nana_rock:

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
Boltdiehard said:
:tup:

Nice, I'll actually be able to wear my jersey and cheer without taco the vato trying to perform a prison sex act on me.

Good times.
Don't knock prison sex until you've tried it. Ramon the shower rapist was one of the most gentle lovers I've ever had. :icon_rofl: :icon_eek: :icon_rofl:

Boltdiehard

Jan 5, 2006
boltssbbound said:
Don't knock prison sex until you've tried it. Ramon the shower rapist was one of the most gentle lovers I've ever had. :icon_rofl: :icon_eek: :icon_rofl:
Whoaaa.........:icon_eek:

:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :lol:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
boltssbbound said:
TMI, TMI OHhHhH Dear Lordah! TMI!

TheLash

Aug 8, 2006
boltssbbound said:
Ah he had the jar of mayonaise did he.:blink: