• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NLDS Game 3-Padres @ Cards

Come on Padres avoid the Sweep and win just this one please. It will be much appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Young is on the mound so I hope that there is a win in there some where.

!~BOLT~!

wtf runners on second and third no out and come away with nothing? wtf wtf. im so tired of this f****** team inducing heatache upon me. move them to la.

WOW, talk about horrible hitting by the padres. This is thier season in a nut shell, put guys in a scoring position and not be able to move a single man. BS. They need to learn how to move a man.

!~BOLT~!

all ive done in my life is defend this team. from my father who used to be a chargers padres fan, till he hit middle age started drinking alot and decided not to root for a loser. so i hear this **** all the time and defend em. he says they are losers i say were on the verge of winning. HIT THE F****** BALL PADRES ITS FREAKING JEFF SUPAN!!!

Thankfully I have something ot go do around 11:15, but I plan to listen and scream at the radio until I get up to carlsbad. Its sad that all I want is one win, I would be happy if we got JUST ONE WIN in the post season, then build on it for next season. No more getting swept. :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :tdown: :icon_shrug:

rexy2006

TRIPLE Branyan, scores 2

Sac fly Blummer, scores Branyan!

3-0 Padres!!!:icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana:

Keep it up, boys!

rexy2006

ahhhhhhhh too close!

that was 5 feet from droppin in the bullpen

where was FREAKIN EMBREE to pitch to the lefty Edmonds?!?!

BFISA

!~BOLT~! said:
should we give peavy the nod tommorow and wells for game five? maybe bring williams in middle relief?
I think Bochy has already said Woody. I'll trusy that decision.

Boltdiehard

Way to fight San Diego. The beauty of baseball is that ANYTHING can happen. :yes: Playoff wins are something to build on no matter how far you get in the tournament.

Good luck. :bolt:

BFISA

Boltdiehard said:
Way to fight San Diego. The beauty of baseball is that ANYTHING can happen. :yes: Playoff wins are something to build on no matter how far you get in the tournament.

Good luck. :bolt:
Thanx Bro...A's looked great in the sweep:tup: , altho the Tigers purty much had their way with the Yanks :icon_eek: :yes: