• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nine Raider Sacks Here !!!

Ride The Lightning

Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.
Watching Rivers passes (LOL, you missed one, the BEAUTIFUL floater/dump to LT out of the backfield) in this game vs. the two previous seasons, his mechanics, his pocket presence, he once again looks like the badass QB @ NC State, and not the scared rookie in the NFL.

And to talk **** to Sapp? Philip is a MAN.

Ride The Lightning said:
Watching Rivers passes (LOL, you missed one, the BEAUTIFUL floater/dump to LT out of the backfield) in this game vs. the two previous seasons, his mechanics, his pocket presence, he once again looks like the badass QB @ NC State, and not the scared rookie in the NFL.

And to talk **** to Sapp? Philip is a MAN.
Yup, his mechanics and poise in the pocket is about 3000% better than he looked against Denver last year.

A lot of us said Rivers looked shaky because he hadn't really worked with the first team much and not at all in practice that week. It's amazing what a difference it makes when the QB gets the reps with the guys who make plays.

Rivers has a rare quick-release and rare accuracy.

Trumpet_Man

Kwak said:
My fav is the IN STRIDE pass to parker. That shet was on the money! :tup:

Haven't seen a pass like that in a loooong time.

Parker was hit IN-STRIDE and the dude even had time to duck as the FS was coming over the top to decapitate him......

This is the **** I have been talking about that fans have been missing and what was shortening LT's career.

We have not even flashed our good stuff yet.

Trumpet_Man

You all are welcome.

I found this on Youtube so the credit goes to whoever is the author/editor.

I am just a humble messenger. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_toast: