NFL off-season power rankings

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
Fox Sports has us ranked 8th in their off season power rankings.

8. CHARGERS 9-7 14
In the last decade, only 5 of the 14 teams debuting a non-rookie quarterback dropped by two or more wins compared to the previous season. Three of those teams were playing the young quarterbacks due to injury (Brooks Bollinger in 2005, for example). The other two teams were the 1999 Broncos, with Brian Griese replacing John Elway without a healthy Terrell Davis or Shannon Sharpe, and J.P. Losman's Bills, whose defense collapsed. We hereby guarantee that if LaDanian Tomlinson and Antonio Gates are injured for most of 2006, Philip Rivers will have a bad year.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5653114?CMP=OTC-K9B140813162&ATT=5

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
sdchrger said:
8th sounds about right.
Oh sure! Bag on the Chargers you hater!:icon_evil:

We are and always will be #1!!

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
Concudan said:
Oh sure! Bag on the Chargers you hater!:icon_evil:

We are and always will be #1!!

I was just saying that they would be no lower than #1 if Drew was still around.:lol:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
sdchrger said:
I was just saying that they would be no lower than #1 if Drew was still around.:lol:
Erwin apologist!:icon_evil:

CrmWestwood

BoltTalker
Mar 21, 2006
Well I do mind being put behind ARZ, that is ******* rediculous...14-2 next season for S.D., and we sweep in the AFC West matchups...L.T. breaks the single season rushing record, and Merriman breaks another K.C. running back's neck. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!:icon_banana: :icon_evil: :icon_banana:

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
CrmWestwood said:
Well I do mind being put behind ARZ, that is ******* rediculous...14-2 next season for S.D., and we sweep in the AFC West matchups...L.T. breaks the single season rushing record, and Merriman breaks another K.C. running back's neck. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!:icon_banana: :icon_evil: :icon_banana:
I'm not looking for anyone to get their neck broke, but LJ sure ain't gonna run all over us. I see Chargers as a 12-4 team this year with 14-2 very possible. I know it's a total homer prediction, but what can I say? I'm a homer. :icon_banana: