NFL at odds with GM's on April Draft

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
All you gotta do is declare Texas to be in lockdown and you can damn well count on the draft getting delayed. Because Jerrah doesn’t give two shits about the human race unless it affects HIS bottom line.

Reactions: Gill Man

Pointyearedog

I only put idiots on ignore...
Aug 19, 2008
Golden Hill
I heard that the draft is going to be conducted like the TV show, Hollywood Squares. I guess there is a lot of complaining by all of the owners and renters (Deano) about how many millions they are losing because of the lockdown. Deano has already claimed that he has lost more than $57.35, not counting the dollar rent for this season alone...

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
I heard that the draft is going to be conducted like the TV show, Hollywood Squares. I guess there is a lot of complaining by all of the owners and renters (Deano) about how many millions they are losing because of the lockdown. Deano has already claimed that he has lost more than $57.35, not counting the dollar rent for this season alone...
I can't wait to hear who Rich Little and Alf draft.

• Haha
Reactions: handoverfist