• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New Shawne Merriman Wallpaper

Concudan said:
Shawne changed his name to Rivers?:icon_eek: :icon_lol:

Hey! Thast cheap, took my jab away from me!

Cool wall paper.
Wait how is that cheap, I dont mean to ruffle feathers, but I have been around here a lot longer than you, and I have been making things for CR for a while.

Concudan said:
Shawne changed his name to Rivers?:icon_eek: :icon_lol:

Hey! Thast cheap, took my jab away from me!

Cool wall paper.
What does this mean? Changed his name to Rivers? Anyways, thanks for the wall. I've been looking for a Merriman one for a while now! :yes:

Chargerpower said:
What does this mean? Changed his name to Rivers? Anyways, thanks for the wall. I've been looking for a Merriman one for a while now! :yes:
I think he was refering to the link. It originally had the name rivers in the path. Nice Wallpaper.

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #GoBoats #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Thumper said:
I think he was refering to the link. It originally had the name rivers in the path. Nice Wallpaper.
Yeah, that was my bad. I accidently pasted the wrong link originally. Great artwork guys. Please keep them coming!