New Shawne Merriman Wallpaper

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

ChargerBoy

BoltTalker
Jul 29, 2005
Concudan said:
Shawne changed his name to Rivers?:icon_eek: :icon_lol:

Hey! Thast cheap, took my jab away from me!

Cool wall paper.
Wait how is that cheap, I dont mean to ruffle feathers, but I have been around here a lot longer than you, and I have been making things for CR for a while.

Chargerpower

BoltTalker
Oct 14, 2005
Concudan said:
Shawne changed his name to Rivers?:icon_eek: :icon_lol:

Hey! Thast cheap, took my jab away from me!

Cool wall paper.
What does this mean? Changed his name to Rivers? Anyways, thanks for the wall. I've been looking for a Merriman one for a while now! :yes:

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
Chargerpower said:
What does this mean? Changed his name to Rivers? Anyways, thanks for the wall. I've been looking for a Merriman one for a while now! :yes:
I think he was refering to the link. It originally had the name rivers in the path. Nice Wallpaper.

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
Thumper said:
I think he was refering to the link. It originally had the name rivers in the path. Nice Wallpaper.
Yeah, that was my bad. I accidently pasted the wrong link originally. Great artwork guys. Please keep them coming!