1. Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

New Chargers stadium proposal

Discussion in 'American Football' started by Alicia, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Alicia

Alicia Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone-

I am researcher with the University of Louisville and I am collecting data on the San Diego Chargers proposed stadium project up for vote next week. I am conducting this study as a part of my dissertation research, which is examining voter attitudes and perceptions of the Chargers project, and what potential factors influence local constituents to vote in support of local professional sport stadium construction projects.

If you are interested in participating in the survey, please follow the link below. The survey will take about 10 minutes to complete. In addition, your participation in this survey is entirely voluntary and all of your responses will be kept confidential.

https://louisvilleeducation.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2t9q0rOHQ04uRAF

This study is no way associated with the Chargers, the NFL, or the city of San Diego. I am conducting the study in order to complete my doctoral studies. Any help would be great! Thank you for your consideration!

Alicia Cintron, MS
    PhD Candidate
    University of Louisville

2. SuperCharger92

SuperCharger92 Winners Win

Ratings:
    +990
    As a graduate student, I know where she is coming from, please take the time to fill out the survey. Doesn't take long at all.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1