• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

My Take on Our New Team...

#1
This will be an exciting time. Nerve racking? Yes but look at it this way folks......teams will have no idea how to game plan against our defense at this point. We have some good players riding the pine and I truely feel that our upcoming opponents will get caught with their pants down lost when our guys step up!
Then Rivers/LT & company will prevail!

Watched PTI tonight and when they talked Bolts they talked about how our record is something like 0-9 when games are decided by 4 or less points. Then they mentioned that when that happens, the blame is solely on the coach. And I have to agree. But I also believe Marty is trying to see the light. We just need to get better plays for Rivers because he definitely has the ability!

Go Bolts...Now!!!
 
#2
boltsnow said:
This will be an exciting time. Nerve racking? Yes but look at it this way folks......teams will have no idea how to game plan against our defense at this point. We have some good players riding the pine and I truely feel that our upcoming opponents will get caught with their pants down lost when our guys step up!
Then Rivers/LT & company will prevail!

Watched PTI tonight and when they talked Bolts they talked about how our record is something like 0-9 when games are decided by 4 or less points. Then they mentioned that when that happens, the blame is solely on the coach. And I have to agree. But I also believe Marty is trying to see the light. We just need to get better plays for Rivers because he definitely has the ability!

Go Bolts...Now!!!
Our next winning streak starts this Sunday!!!!!!!!!! :tup:
 
#3
it looked like dobbins may get an expanded role based on playing time last game. I am wondering what new allignments we will put out there. I just want to see more d-rob and not cesaire, he can stop the run and take up blockers atleast.
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
#5
compubolt said:
it looked like dobbins may get an expanded role based on playing time last game. I am wondering what new allignments we will put out there. I just want to see more d-rob and not cesaire, he can stop the run and take up blockers atleast.
Cesaire sucksasss :tdown:
 

nickelbolt

Fuggedaboutit
#8
boltmanbz said:
yes he does, no idea why he is on this team lol
It has to do with the NFL's new International Diversity Policy... or the IDP.

It states that each NFL team must have at least one foreign player on its roster.

Jacques Cesaire is clearly French.

Shhhh... don't tell anyone.:whistling:
 

boltmanbz

Well-Known Member
#9
nickelbolt said:
It has to do with the NFL's new International Diversity Policy... or the IDP.

It states that each NFL team must have at least one foreign player on its roster.

Jacques Cesaire is clearly French.

Shhhh... don't tell anyone.:whistling:
ahah thats what me and my brother say everytime they say his name after a play, we say freegin french painter
 

Top