• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

My ignore list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trumpet_Man

AthensPhilipRiversFan said:
nobody. i refuse to allow any ******** the pleasure of thinking they've kept me from reading any part of any forum.:angry:

p.s.

i need a spiteful smiley AND mood thingy
:icon_rofl: :tup: :hilarious: :icon_bow:

Trumpet_Man

PhilipRivers#1 said:
NY is a great mod. Its too bad that you can't see that. :trout:
I think all the MODS over there do a great job. It sucks but they do it.

Many killer MODS have quit which makes me wonder if this is just normal attrition or are ethics involved ? :icon_shrug:

Shamrock

Trumpet_Man said:
A lot of people are wondering why the boycott and what up with the MODS ?:icon_huh:
I'm not a drama queen like booman, leisure, or the others.

NY was right. I don't have any dirt on him, I just don't like him. The dirt lies elsewhere, and the one it's on KNOWS it - unless he's too stupid to figure it out (which also might be true).

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
leisure said:
I tried like hell to put NY on ignore but the UT software wouldn't let me....I love all the other mods though :icon_eek:
You need to let go of the hate. Its just a silly thing.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Shamrock said:
I'm not a drama queen like booman, leisure, or the others.

NY was right. I don't have any dirt on him, I just don't like him. The dirt lies elsewhere, and the one it's on KNOWS it - unless he's too stupid to figure it out (which also might be true).
You got me... I am too stoopid...:icon_sad:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
leisure said:
I try CONC and proved it to you that I am capable of making peace but in this case the hate from NY to me runs to deep. It is a pity I can't post one of his MANY outragous PM's he has written me over the years but unlike him I will keep that private out of respect
Dude, you dont see it do you? As long as you keep posting about such injustices, they will keep happening. Ignore it and it will end.

Simple enought.

leisure said:
I try CONC and proved it to you that I am capable of making peace but in this case the hate from NY to me runs to deep. It is a pity I can't post one of his MANY outragous PM's he has written me over the years but unlike him I will keep that private out of respect
BS. You keep them private so you can keep holding them over his head, I bet they are fairly tame, atleast no where near as bad as you are making out. :lol: brilliant!!! Keep the blooding flowing L. :lol:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
leisure said:
Ya but there is a certain mod that leaks like a sive and BTW he posts here :icon_rofl:
Let it go already. You seem fixated on NY like a spurned lover. Let it go.

Comp, your all about making peace, you talk to him.

leisure said:
I smell forum blood...............................:fan:

leisure said:
OK I will but remember who fired the first salvo....NY came here FIRST talking shiit about me just like BFISA did (whale shet eating coward) :icon_mrgreen:

It seems like all I do is fight back :icon_sad:
naw, you whine, beatch, accuse, threaten, lie and then complain :)

Status
Not open for further replies.