MVP

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
He put on a five-tool tour-de-force last night. The time lost to injury will probably cost him ROY but who knows, there’s still about two months left.

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
legend in the making

TTK

EX-Charger Fan
Jul 30, 2007
exactly......stay out as long as needed. Silver lining may be Green fails to reach .500 and is canned. lolz.
Of course with my timing, I was planning on going to watch another game but now that he's out, I'll pass. The game I went to earlier was when he was on the IR.

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Of course with my timing, I was planning on going to watch another game but now that he's out, I'll pass. The game I went to earlier was when he was on the IR.
man, you can't buy a break. Sorry you missed the guy especially with the way he's playing lately. Ah well, like waiting for the perfect wave, yours will come rolling along before the end of the season hopefully.