MTL has ARRIVED

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
With a message. A message for those who choose to hear it and a warning for those who do not.

**** THE SDUT MODS!!!

I've put so much time and effort in my posts during the regular season and provided a ton of quality information to that website, and as a gift for me having hit 3,000 posts I get BANNED?!?!? They banned me WITHOUT WARNING. I wasn't explained why I was banned and wasn't asked to quiet down. I don't know if this was a permanent ban or what, but it was just plain immature and just goes to show how those losers over there at SDUT take EVERYTHING seriously. Who the hell do they think they are, it's just a message board and they're n00b mods anyway. My buddy Forrest Overin would have NEVER banned me. I don't know if it was NYCF or LT21 (it sure as hell wasn't Edgar) but those dudes are both DOUCHES!!!

SO........

I have decided to make Bolttalk my new home seeing as how my imput was actually appreciated by them in the past, and I'm going to do everything I can to BRING THE SDUT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! Bolttalk is getting all my draft information and player evaluation info. I can't stand the excessive moderation they use at SDUT it's so lame. FO and EC were GODS among MODS but c'est la vie. Besides, the greater part of the posters I enjoy reading have accounts here, it's just a matter of them having the guts to realize the SDUT is CRAP and making the transition full-time to Bolttalk.

Yours truly - Mtl

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
vachargerfan said:
You can stay as long as you don't steal CCG away from me :icon_tease:
CCG wants to go back in time and marry a 30 year old Chuck Norris. Sorry VA, with her hopes set on the Chuckster we're out of her league :no:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
MtlBoltsFan said:
With a message. A message for those who choose to hear it and a warning for those who do not.

**** THE SDUT MODS!!!

I've put so much time and effort in my posts during the regular season and provided a ton of quality information to that website, and as a gift for me having hit 3,000 posts I get BANNED?!?!? They banned me WITHOUT WARNING. I wasn't explained why I was banned and wasn't asked to quiet down. I don't know if this was a permanent ban or what, but it was just plain immature and just goes to show how those losers over there at SDUT take EVERYTHING seriously. Who the hell do they think they are, it's just a message board and they're n00b mods anyway. My buddy Forrest Overin would have NEVER banned me. I don't know if it was NYCF or LT21 (it sure as hell wasn't Edgar) but those dudes are both DOUCHES!!!

SO........

I have decided to make Bolttalk my new home seeing as how my imput was actually appreciated by them in the past, and I'm going to do everything I can to BRING THE SDUT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! Bolttalk is getting all my draft information and player evaluation info. I can't stand the excessive moderation they use at SDUT it's so lame. FO and EC were GODS among MODS but c'est la vie. Besides, the greater part of the posters I enjoy reading have accounts here, it's just a matter of them having the guts to realize the SDUT is CRAP and making the transition full-time to Bolttalk.

Yours truly - Mtl
Plus, we got Rep and neato smilies!!

Man, ya almost gotta stand in lineta get banned over there and start postin over here!!:icon_eek: :yes: :icon_mrgreen:

vachargerfan

Jan 23, 2006
MtlBoltsFan said:
CCG wants to go back in time and marry a 30 year old Chuck Norris. Sorry VA, with her hopes set on the Chuckster we're out of her league :no:

DAMN IT. I am sorry Chuck, I didn't mean to.............. (whoosh.............)

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
BFISA said:
Plus, we got Rep and neato smilies!!

Man, ya almost gotta stand in lineta get banned over there and start postin over here!!:icon_eek: :yes: :icon_mrgreen:
Yes I am digging the features here :icon_banana:

Reactions: LT teh ghost

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
MtlBoltsFan said:

**** THE SDUT MODS!!!

SO........

Yours truly - Mtl
Hello MtlBoltsFan,

Welcome to the website. We're glad you're here.

That said, this website isn't anti SDUT. I've spoken with Jeff Dillon over there and patched any problems we may have had. Also, I saw the post that over there that most likely got you banned. Let's just say I would have been more surprised if you weren't banned after that post. I will say this, you've got balls dude to post "**** the mods" as many times as you did.

Please don't take any of that as a dig against you. You've got a clean slate over here. We welcome your insight and participation. I know you will add greatly to the depth of Charger conversation on this website.

Thumper

BTW- I've been banned over there twice myself.

Reactions: PhilipRivers#1

LT teh ghost

Aug 18, 2005
Thumper said:
:no: NO BLOOD!!!!!!
You're starting to sound like comp. :lol:

What worries me is the mood that he is in when he requested Blood............sicko :yes:

:lol:

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
It was deleted in someone else's CHARGER RELATED THREAD moved to OFF TOPIC. I feel bad for the guy who started the thread. Another case of injustice.

I will reveal the post once all the controversy has been juiced out of this. It really isn't that bad seeing as how I removed the excessive vulgarity which SHOULD have accompanied the rest out of respect to the thousands of 6 and 7 year old kids who read the forums.

Just like Chad Johnson will be working his way around the endzone dance ban, I will find ways to express myself with authority while not using vulgar slang. Any "dirty word" I use will not have "vulgar slang" written beside it in the dictionary and believe me, there are a plethora of such words. Also I have a new theme for everyone so tune in when I'm reinstated in 2 1/2 days and start even more controversy. I'm boycotting the main section and living in off topic. The goods will be delivered to Bolttalk. :lama

Reactions: Thumper

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
MtlBoltsFan said:
It was deleted in someone else's CHARGER RELATED THREAD moved to OFF TOPIC. I feel bad for the guy who started the thread. Another case of injustice.

I will reveal the post once all the controversy has been juiced out of this. It really isn't that bad seeing as how I removed the excessive vulgarity which SHOULD have accompanied the rest out of respect to the thousands of 6 and 7 year old kids who read the forums.

Just like Chad Johnson will be working his way around the endzone dance ban, I will find ways to express myself with authority while not using vulgar slang. Any "dirty word" I use will not have "vulgar slang" written beside it in the dictionary and believe me, there are a plethora of such words. Also I have a new theme for everyone so tune in when I'm reinstated in 2 1/2 days and start even more controversy. I'm boycotting the main section and living in off topic. The goods will be delivered to Bolttalk. :lama
Like I said before, we're glad to have you posting over here. :icon_mrgreen:

Boltdiehard

Jan 5, 2006
Welcome bro, I've always enjoyed your posting style and direct sense of humor. We do ask that you make a contribution to the Bolthead Cheer thread if time permits.

Enjoy. :tup:

Johnny Lightning

Go Bolts
Feb 7, 2006
Originally Posted by leisure

Hi Maddie....how are the girls.....anyway regading Mtl's post it was the bomb.....dude went off (saying F-the Mods etc). I honestly think he cracked with all the ribbing O'reilly was giving him about being a wussie French Canadian. <lol>

Mtl doesn't type with imunity like I do

I need more infor. Dam it I need Blood

Thread_Killer

Feb 6, 2006
Boltdiehard said:
Welcome bro, I've always enjoyed your posting style and direct sense of humor. We do ask that you make a contribution to the Bolthead Cheer thread if time permits.

Screw the "if time permits" part.

MTL: Post some babes, or Thumper will suspend you!

:icon_rofl:

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
Boltdiehard said:

Thanks BDH I already know this, you have always been awesome to me. Sometimes I post my 'information' as jokes and sometimes I post my jokes as 'information'. If you know that I really don't think Igor sucks, you know what I'm all about :icon_mrgreen:

And I will bring some Canadian flavour to BHC soon enough :yes:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
MtlBoltsFan said:
Thanks BDH I already know this, you have always been awesome to me. Sometimes I post my 'information' as jokes and sometimes I post my jokes as 'information'. If you know that I really don't think Igor sucks, you know what I'm all about :icon_mrgreen:

What? You dont think Igor sucks? I dont know you any more!:icon_rofl:

Reactions: Carrie1219

Thread_Killer

Feb 6, 2006
MtlBoltsFan said:

Cool!. :yes:

But no Anne Murray pics this time, okay? She's not that hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.