Monday Night Football. Cheesheads v. Eagles

  • Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
55,958
3,697
350
Are you ready for some football?

Can the pack win this game?
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
55,958
3,697
350
They need to figure out a sliding system for MNF. The games are often boring.
 

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
15,905
1,963
350
not here
Concudan said:
Are you ready for some football?

Can the pack win this game?
Philly has alot of guys out... BUT... this is GB and although they tend to play well on MNF, they do kind of generally suck.

I still say the Eagles soar away with this game.
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
55,958
3,697
350
carrie1219 said:
Philly has alot of guys out... BUT... this is GB and although they tend to play well on MNF, they do kind of generally suck.

I still say the Eagles soar away with this game.
Favre has been hitting the deep pass of late.

Mediocre return on the opening kick.
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
55,958
3,697
350
Near a first down on 2nd down, but if GBs OL keeps colapsing like that, Favre may be carted out this game.
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
55,958
3,697
350
False start on third down. Buba Franks just took 5 away from his team.
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
55,958
3,697
350
3 and out for the pack.

With Westbrook gimpy the Eagles will have to pass a lot this game.
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
55,958
3,697
350
Eagles fumble at the goal line, Packers recover.
 

BFISA

Well-Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
41,136
2,142
350
Man, I needed McNabb for BT FFL, as my team was on the precipice of really suckin!!:icon_eek: :icon_mrgreen: :lol:
 

BFISA

Well-Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
41,136
2,142
350
BFISA said:
Man, I needed McNabb for BT FFL, as my team was on the precipice of really suckin!!:icon_eek: :icon_mrgreen: :lol:
I still lost, but the score was considerably more respectable, even tho Clint only had 6 players:icon_shrug: :icon_huh: , and one of them didn't score!!:icon_eek: :icon_mrgreen: :lol: :tup: :icon_rofl:
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
55,958
3,697
350
BFISA said:
I still lost, but the score was considerably more respectable, even tho Clint only had 6 players:icon_shrug: :icon_huh: , and one of them didn't score!!:icon_eek: :icon_mrgreen: :lol: :tup: :icon_rofl:
Yeah, our two teams keep finding ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.