Miami vs. FSU

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LT teh ghost

Aug 18, 2005
That was a big Defensive game last night...i can't believe FSU got 9 sacks on the miami QB....Miami shot themsevles in the foot all night....but still the FSU Defense in very quick......

BasPilot

BoltTalker
Aug 23, 2005
www.cincybengals.com
That game was a lot of things... I really don't think the Defenses were that good, I really think both offenses were just that dang bad! Atleast that's my take on it.

y2craig

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2005
www.nzru.co.nz
Both defences are fast and both were bad on offence. A LOT of mistakes, which I think can be contributed to it being the first game of the season and a huge rivalry game so early. Just a shame a game like this could not take place midway or 3/4 of the way through the season.

Always a great matchup, but I don't care for either teams, so I did not lose sleep over who won or not.

Reactions: Carrie1219

BasPilot

BoltTalker
Aug 23, 2005
www.cincybengals.com
First games of a season are absolutely no excuse for anyone. Oklahoma, out of the national championship, because of the first game... They don't have a record column that dictates which game of the season they lost, it's a loss not matter what...

These teams had practice time, each had preperation time too... No excuse, these teams do not belong in the top 20, and it'll be fun to see if either of them are...

Reactions: Thumper