Merriman Suspended 4 Games?

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

megold0715

Oct 10, 2006
merriman suspended

well just got home from the local dave and busters and hear lights out got suspended for 4 games for steroid use ,damnit what next today 3 early turnovers a loss to the kansas city chickens and then this

O'reilly

Aug 29, 2005
What a fun day...wonder how the Homers will spin this one...

Derwin?

curtisboltfan

BoltTalker
Oct 17, 2006
merriman suspended

when it rains it ****ing pours, dam man unreal i am not hearing this!:icon_evil:

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
I don't know what to say. What the hell is Shawne doing? I am so confused?? It sounds like our superbowl hopes are swiftly fading away. Everything was going so well this morning and now all this chit.... AJ SAVE US.

O'reilly

Aug 29, 2005
Boltjolt said:
Its all over the place.....we are in big ka-ka now losing both pass rushers.
Well...maybe it's time for all this Linebacker Depth we always hear about to step up...

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
O'reilly said:
Well...maybe it's time for all this Linebacker Depth we always hear about to step up...
What linebacker depth? Inside linebacker we are OK... outside linebacker we are screwed. Now I know why AJ was also targeting Manny Lawson..

Iowanian

BoltTalker
Oct 17, 2006
BREAKING NEWS Alert
ESPN.COM front page
Sources: Merriman To Be Suspended
Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman has been notified he will be suspended for four games for violating the NFL's steroids policy, league and team sources told ESPN's Chris Mortensen.

This explains alot.....He got busted and had to get off the juice.

The only real satisfaction it gives me, is that Karma served notice on those yucking it up this week wanting him to Hurt LJ, yucking it up about him hurting Holmes last year.....and making a ruckus about Welbourne and his suspension.

That is going to hurt the Bolts big time....especially with the other injuries on the D.

Somewhere, Marc Bulger and Steven Jackson are smiling right now.

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
Iowanian said:
Somewhere, Marc Bulger and Steven Jackson are smiling right now.
Why Iowhinean? Because they can only have a prayer of beating SD when they're missing many members of their team... :icon_shrug:

ColdBlooded

BoltTalker
Oct 20, 2006
Damn This is a crazy ass season. We have criminals on defense, damn we are going to really step up the next couple of weeks.

Offense needs to carry us, its on your backs now.

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
ColdBlooded said:
Damn This is a crazy ass season. We have criminals on defense, damn we are going to really step up the next couple of weeks.

Offense needs to carry us, its on your backs now.
unbelieveable
we went from the best defense in the NFL to near the bottom
IN ONE GOD DAMNED DAY!

O'reilly

Aug 29, 2005
Foley - Shot by off duty cop

Merriman - Suspended 4 weeks for steroids

Phillips - out 4 weeks with calf injury

Igor - out 4 weeks with knee scope

Wow...that is more than half of our once vaunted Best Front Seven In Football...

Who's next?

:icon_eek: