me and stephen cooper

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

!~BOLT~!

Oct 2, 2006
www.finerfinishdetailing.com
outside the hyatt in baltimore, we did some work finding out where they were staying, felt a little like a full blown stalker, but gotta do whattcha gotta do.

little fuzzy quality i know but nothing i can do about it now.

mike goffs dad took this pic and my digi is pretty much a pain to use so its fuzzier thant he others.

i think i scared nate outside his hotel i think seen how i was the only one there and i yelled his name like i was in the stands or something. i also apologized afterwards.

Reactions: Kwak

Katrina

BoltTalker
Oct 2, 2006
www.chargershouse.com
They were at the Hyatt!? Man, we were stuck in traffic in front of the Hyatt for like 20 minutes after the game. I should have run in there with my camera. :icon_mad:

!~BOLT~!

Oct 2, 2006
www.finerfinishdetailing.com
yes stephen cooper and i, well i actually saw and ran into many of our team, just got those pics though, mcneil and cro were getting out of a cab when mcniel went inside cro went out on the town, mc asked cro to pick something up for him he said hell no. lol. i shook castillos hand but as you could tell i wasnt in charger gear the day we got there, he mustve thought i was a baltimorian. i wished him luck and showed him my chargers tattoo. when i showed shephen my tattoo he said..."I feel you pimpin." goff was a hellova nice guy and so to was his step father and father.

after asking a few bellhops (is that what they call themselves?) at other hotels if the chargers were staying there i told the wife we were too close to our bolts not to keep searching. some guys were getting autographs for ebay only i could tell. one of them had a checklist of our players i wish they wouldnt have signed for them. scumbags. i was definitely in aw but tried not to show it. the last charger i met in person was fouts before that, he lives in sisters oregon and my dad actually wired his house. anyhow it was a great time for me and my wife was pretty proud of me for getting us to that chargers. shes a big fan as well but im not sure her blood resembles my blue and yellow.

go pads go bolts.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Boltdiehard said:
That was a helluva play Coop made at the goal line. :tup:
The player he stood up (I think it was a corn fed TE) was on ESPN2 and said he had never been stopped cold like that before - ever.

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
Nice work man. Great to see someone giving the Chargers some love on the road.

lol @ Nates shirt.

Rule12b

Aug 16, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
The player he stood up (I think it was a corn fed TE) was on ESPN2 and said he had never been stopped cold like that before - ever.
It was a thing of beauty. He just got low and stood that guy up cold. I'm not sure I've ever seen such a complete one-on-one stop like that without an impact to give the defender an edge in momentum.

TheLash

Aug 8, 2006
Rule12b said:
It was a thing of beauty. He just got low and stood that guy up cold. I'm not sure I've ever seen such a complete one-on-one stop like that without an impact to give the defender an edge in momentum.
someone has to post the link for that one again.:icon_banana: