Matt Leinart to become a father.....

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Buttmunch

Jul 5, 2006
...and NO, it's not Leisure's. I know this will get moved, but I wanted people to see it. What perfect timing. I hope she gets checked for Paris Hilton fleas.

TROJAN WIRE
August 29, 2006
Matt Leinart to become a father
USC women's basketball player, Brynn Cameron, is rumored to be pregnant with a little Matt Leinart Jr.

We are not sure if Brynn and Matt are still seeing each other? or if Brynn is just having the baby? or if this is even true?

Last we checked Matt was throwing post-draft parties in Las Vegas and returning home to Orange County -- going out to bars with huge entourages of hot chicks.

Not to mention all the Paris Hilton drama...

Sources say Leinart to be a father [Press-Telegram]

Reactions: Johnny Lightning

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
As leisure's rep I will flat out tell you that leisure did not have sexual relations with that woman :yes:

Electric Chair

May 23, 2006
MtlBoltsFan said:
As leisure's rep I will flat out tell you that leisure did not have sexual relations with that woman :yes:
Or any other women for that matter. :lol:

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
Electric Chair said:
Or any other women for that matter. :lol:
Not true, there was senior citizen Sundays 15% off admission at Mustang Ranch :icon_banana:

MadMike

Mar 17, 2006
Buttmunch said:
...and NO, it's not Leisure's. I know this will get moved, but I wanted people to see it. What perfect timing. I hope she gets checked for Paris Hilton fleas.

TROJAN WIRE
August 29, 2006
Matt Leinart to become a father
USC women's basketball player, Brynn Cameron, is rumored to be pregnant with a little Matt Leinart Jr.

We are not sure if Brynn and Matt are still seeing each other? or if Brynn is just having the baby? or if this is even true?

Last we checked Matt was throwing post-draft parties in Las Vegas and returning home to Orange County -- going out to bars with huge entourages of hot chicks.

Not to mention all the Paris Hilton drama...

Sources say Leinart to be a father [Press-Telegram]
Yep, had to move it.. But funnier than shit! I'd be surprised if there werent 4 or 5 little curly head kids with decent throwing arms running around LA after the trail that this guy left...